I try to make a habit of not returning to the same place twice as I love to experience new surroundings - that was until I stayed at the Beachcomber in St Pete Beach! This was our second stay here and I can honestly say that it was every bit as good as the first. We absolutely love Jimmy B's beach bar and the food, music and atmosphere are outstanding. It's the best place to watch the sunset. The surrounding area is great, full of quirky places to eat all within walking distance. It's not the poshest hotel ever but I have to say the location more than makes up for the dated interior. This definitely won't be our last visit either!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beachcomber Beach Resort Hotel is located on 5 1/2 acres of beautifully tropical landscaped gardens. From the first glimpse of the beautiful, white sandy beach and the blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico to the welcoming smiles of all of our associates, you will feel relaxed and glad to be here. The Beachcomber offers rooms overlooking the Tropical Landscaped Gardens, the Swimming Pool, or the white sandy Beach. Each of our guest rooms has two double beds, a small refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, large closet, AM/FM clock radio and Flat Screen TV with free HBO. There are two heated swimming pools with chaise loungers, an on-site fitness center, an on-site guest laundry facility, complimentary coffee served daily in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Beach Resort And Hotel
- Beachcomber Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel St. Pete Beach, Florida