“I can't wait for my next trip!”

Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel
Ranked #11 of 32 Hotels in St. Pete Beach
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Just booked my 5th stay at the Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel. I think I look forward to seeing the staff members as much as enjoying the place itself! Isn't that wonderful? I'm bringing a bunch with me as usual and we are all so excited. The pool is such a great place to hang out and socialize while great music is playing in the background. And, they serve you drinks all day long! Sometimes we all love to meet down at the beach and rent chairs or just take long walks together. Early evening, we meet at Jimmy Bs Beach Bar right at the resort to watch the sky transform into the most incredible sunsets ever and have a cocktail before we have dinner. There are so many wonderful places nearby to have a nice meal or you can stay right at Jimmy Bs and have a delicious lunch or dinner. Either way, we all meet back for some late night music and dancing until we are tired and then we all just walk back to our beautiful, clean comfortable rooms. Looking so forward to seeing everyone!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank franminissale
Write a ReviewReviews (1,791)

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel at least 8 times and i wouldnt dream of staying anywhere else. Customer service is top notch! From the bar staff to the maint. People to the front desk people. Always taken care of on every level. Going back again in 6 weeks and i can't wait to go to my home away from home!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Karrirs
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Our room smallish but comfortable, clean and well serviced. Good food at Jimmy's and Players bar,reasonable prices, as are the drinks. Great live music entertainment all day and night and right on the beach. All the grounds and reception excellent. Our third visit will be next year. Can't understand some of the negative comments.

Senior citizens Len and Karen.

Room Tip: Rooms near Jimmy's beach bar gould be a disadvantage if you want an early night.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank leonard d
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Although I did not stay at the resort, I did stop by the outdoor bar for a cool beverage while walking the beach on the first day of my vacation. I went back every day and night there after because of the great service of the bartender, Joy, who works at the outdoor bar. Like her name, she without a doubt made my experience a very enjoyable one. The live music is what initially drew me to walk up the short boardwalk, and within seconds of spotting me standing on the deck listening to the band, Joy shot me a smile and a warm "hello" and asked me to have a seat and suggested a delicious drink that really hit the spot. She was attentive, anticipating my needs for extra things like water and a shady spot at the bar (i have fair skin and burn easily). She even offered me some of her personal lotion with aloe to ease the sunburn on my shoulders! She also told me about the upcoming bands/events at the resort during the week I was going to be in St. Pete's and about their platinum rewards card which sounded like a great deal if you are a traveler that stays at that particular hotel/resort chain, or if you are a local. I definitely came back every day because of her service and information about the bands that would be performing, and what nights were better for a more laid back experience vs. a pumped-up dancing/party experience. Great music, great drinks and food, great venue right on the beach perfect for watching the sunset, easy beach access, OK parking, bathrooms could use expanding to include more stalls especially at night when the crowd gets bigger, awesome service from most of the employees but especially Joy. Everyone smiles. A great experience.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank beachbound712
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Having a wonderful time ! Rooms and service was excellent ! Great atmosphere , great entertainment , would like to mention the excellent service we received from Jessica Rankin ! Can't wait to come back and pick up our platinum card ! Thank you again Jessica for telling us about our card !

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Denise S
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I love it there....great for couple retreat or with the family. I go there a lot. Even if it is just for the day with my family on the beach. I stay overnight at least a few times a year. The staff is friendly and the food is great. They have a comedy club called "Coconuts" that is fun to see.

Room Tip: There is no spa...... If you want quiet then stay away from the bar because they have live music at...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ruthann A
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is our favorite spot in St. Pete. We have been coming here for many years and always leave refreshed. The pools, the service and the entertainment are just some of the reasons we come here several times a year. We live in Florida and I was asked recently where do people in Florida go for vacation? My response is "We stay in Florida" and the Beachcomber at St Pete is our recommended beach spot. Mini Vacations at the Beachcomber St. Pete, yeah!

Room Tip: All rooms are good being you're only in them to sleep, get outside and enjoy the amenities!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple