Had a great 5 day stay at the Beachcomber in St Pete Beach in October of 2012. The staff was outstanding in their help and service. Loads of good times and conversations at the Jimmy B's Beach Bar, Bartenders did a great job to keep the refreshments flowing. We loved the daily entertainment during the day and night. The location was great, beach was wonderful, we loved the laid back easy going attitude of all. The free beach ride service was a plus. We had a rental car that never left the lot except to get us back to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beachcomber Beach Resort Hotel is located on 5 1/2 acres of beautifully tropical landscaped gardens. From the first glimpse of the beautiful, white sandy beach and the blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico to the welcoming smiles of all of our associates, you will feel relaxed and glad to be here. The Beachcomber offers rooms overlooking the Tropical Landscaped Gardens, the Swimming Pool, or the white sandy Beach. Each of our guest rooms has two double beds, a small refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, large closet, AM/FM clock radio and Flat Screen TV with free HBO. There are two heated swimming pools with chaise loungers, an on-site fitness center, an on-site guest laundry facility, complimentary coffee served daily in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Beach Resort And Hotel
- Beachcomber Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel St. Pete Beach, Florida