We stayed three nights in a room with a kitchenette. The room was clean, the pool was nicely heated and the atmosphere was lovely. The staff was very friendly and accommodating to your needs. The beach is just steps away from your room. The resort unfortunately is on a busy main street and I didn’t feel comfortable walking with my grandbaby due to the car traffic. We enjoy walking to the stores and restaurants but we instead used our car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beachcomber Beach Resort Hotel is located on 5 1/2 acres of beautifully tropical landscaped gardens. From the first glimpse of the beautiful, white sandy beach and the blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico to the welcoming smiles of all of our associates, you will feel relaxed and glad to be here. The Beachcomber offers rooms overlooking the Tropical Landscaped Gardens, the Swimming Pool, or the white sandy Beach. Each of our guest rooms has two double beds, a small refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, large closet, AM/FM clock radio and Flat Screen TV with free HBO. There are two heated swimming pools with chaise loungers, an on-site fitness center, an on-site guest laundry facility, complimentary coffee served daily in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, HRS, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Beach Resort And Hotel
- Beachcomber Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel St. Pete Beach, Florida