Aside from the smelly, dark and stinky room you may enjoy the loud bar outside your room. The bar is so loud that you can hear the horrible music a half mile down the beach. Also the rooms window treatments leave large pockets of visibility so passing drunks can stare at you while walking outside your room. Absolute worst beach resort in the area. Also on a side note the kitchen light didn't work so I thought it may have been a light bulb. Upon trying to replace the bulb with one from the closet I noticed the socket was taped onto the ceiling fan and could be potentially dangerous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beachcomber Beach Resort Hotel is located on 5 1/2 acres of beautifully tropical landscaped gardens. From the first glimpse of the beautiful, white sandy beach and the blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico to the welcoming smiles of all of our associates, you will feel relaxed and glad to be here. The Beachcomber offers rooms overlooking the Tropical Landscaped Gardens, the Swimming Pool, or the white sandy Beach. Each of our guest rooms has two double beds, a small refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, large closet, AM/FM clock radio and Flat Screen TV with free HBO. There are two heated swimming pools with chaise loungers, an on-site fitness center, an on-site guest laundry facility, complimentary coffee served daily in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HRS, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Beach Resort And Hotel
- Beachcomber Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel St. Pete Beach, Florida