“Great Breakfast!”
Review of Madeleina Cottage Restaurant - CLOSED

Madeleina Cottage Restaurant
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2013

It place is very clean!! The breakfast is excellent- best in the area and well worth going to!! The eggs, potatoes, and coffee are great.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Owned by a lovely family from Leeds Yorkshire. The food here is always fresh and well worth the wait (not long) as it is cooked to order. English beer sits alongside the usual American beers and is served well chilled. The veggies are not frozen and you get plenty of different ones on your plate, there are lots of English classics and the usual steaks which are cooked to perfection. The family are really lovely and make you feel at home. Definitely give this restaurant a go - you will not regret it!!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

This is my most favorite place for breakfast ever, anywhere in the universe. Not a fancy place, just a comfortable pub setting. The best part of eating here for breakfast is the beautiful tea service. Each diner gets his or her own blue and white china pot, plus the matching sugar and creamer. It's so lovely, and the tea is very good. I have been in there many times for breakfast or lunch and have always been met by nice, friendly, perfectly adequate service and excellent food. I love the bangers and Eggs Benedict with delicious (doesn't taste like a mix) hollandaise sauce. When I raved about the bangers, the owner (or manager?) gave me all the details on where I could order them. Can't comment on dinner fare as we've not eaten there for dinner.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We've been to St Pete Beach for the past four years. Each year we make a point of stopping in at Madeleina Cottage for drinks and dinner. Every visit has been filled with great food and generous drinks at reasonable prices. I have sampled many of the items on the nmenu and have found each one to be well prepared and delicious. My wife looks forward to her annual taste of the Toad In the Hole on the Happy Hour menu. Stop by and get to know the owner who tends the bar. She has the typical English reserve but is very friendly and helpful after you introduce yourself.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We dined at this restaurant several times, but stopped going because the food is so rich. It is delicious food, but we wanted to start eating healthier and there is not too much on the menu that is lo-cal. They may have changed the menu by now, but I could not say because it has been over a year since we have dined there.