“A required visit”

Ranked #24 of 154 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Waterfront location across from the Merry Pier in Historic Pass-A-Grille Beach and established in 1938, the Seahorse Restaurant has long been a local and tourist favorite for breakfast and lunch! The Seahorse Restaurant serves breakfast daily from 8:00am-12:00pm (1:00pm on weekends and holidays) and lunch daily from 11:30am-2:30pm. The Seahorse Restaurant is closed on Tuesdays. Beer and wine. Accepting Visa, MC, DISC and ATM available.
Reviewed June 16, 2009

Each time we go to St. Pete Beach, usually 1-2 times a year, this is the first and last place I want to go. I love it, the staff is awesome, the food is terrific, the prices are right and it's not so commercial. highly recommend this place to anyone visiting this area.

Reviewed May 19, 2009

After reading reviews for the Seahorse and how highly it was rated for breakfast, I can sum up our feelings in one word "disappointed". Not there was anything bad, it's just that there was nothing special. It's your basic breakfast menu, which in my opinion is really hard to screw up. I was disappointed in that there were no seafood options for breakfast, i.e. crab, shrimp, lobster, etc for omelets or eggs benedict.

1  Thank islandexplorer
Reviewed May 7, 2009

My husband and I have visited this place several years in a row while on vacation. Surprisingly the atmosphere reminds me of Maine. I guess it's the sea scape and feel of the interior decoration. We have both enjoyed the food here and the value and service are exceptional! The grouper sandwich is excellent! We plan to return next year.

Reviewed April 11, 2009

I recommend this restaurant, instead of IHop...It's cheaper, especially if you are traveling with kids. The food is ok, not as good as Beverly's though! This is my second time there and whether I'm traveling with adults or children, there were no complaints and all were satisfied. The beautiful view is a nice touch too!

Reviewed March 5, 2009

FIrst of all, as others have noted, this is not a tavern; it's a restaurant that serves breakfast and lunch only. Alas, I arrived at 1:30 and was hoping for breakfast food, but I was informed that they stop serving breakfast at noon.

Why?