“Skip this one”

Ranked #24 of 154 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Waterfront location across from the Merry Pier in Historic Pass-A-Grille Beach and established in 1938, the Seahorse Restaurant has long been a local and tourist favorite for breakfast and lunch! The Seahorse Restaurant serves breakfast daily from 8:00am-12:00pm (1:00pm on weekends and holidays) and lunch daily from 11:30am-2:30pm. The Seahorse Restaurant is closed on Tuesdays. Beer and wine. Accepting Visa, MC, DISC and ATM available.
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We went there on a recommendation that we received. I would never go back. The greeter had no idea who arrived first, nor did he even say hello. Once we were seated the table was sticky felt dirty, the waitress rude and the food just average. Not a nice start. SKIP IT

1  Thank Macist

Reviewed October 7, 2012

After taking a little trip to Shell Island we went across the street to this restaurant just what we needed a nice friendly waitress and a cold beer and soda, this place is only open til 2:30 more of a breakfast/lunch place. My husband and I NEVER order burgers out but we asked the waitress if it was fresh not frozen meat and she said it was.....so glad we tried it , delicious came with fries or slaw not on a soft burger roll more of a kaiser roll. Lots of locals which I love as you know it's a good place if they keep coming back. Great place and clean and friendly!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Corn Beef Hash. It was amazing. And cheap. Both of which I love. I had time to kill in between appointments one morning and stopped here for breakfast. Wow, glad I did. Old style, greasy spoon diner just like you find back home. Portions were out of control, Thank you. And for a restaurant on an island in the middle of touristville, it was dirt cheap to eat there. Inside and outside seating which was good as the inside was packed. Thankfully, the deck had nice shade and some kind of trellis work. Seabreeze, covered deck, great service, excellent food and a cheap price. I would highly recommend this to any that are on Pass a Grille.

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

You aren't going ti find a Panini or eggs Benedict here. Like most cafes near the water, its a busy place with a rundown appearance. The menu is eggs, biscuits and gravy, and pancakes. No fancy meal, but the atmosphere is great, the servers are buzzing around, the plates are plastic.
I had 2 over easy with corned beef hash and rye toast. Wonderful.
Hubby had biscuits and gravy with tender soft biscuits and delicious, not salty, gravy.
A cheap and filling way to start a vacation day!

1  Thank Sissy Z
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Definitely want to share this one...it's huge! and delicious! Shorts, T Shirts and flip flops welcome...just the way we like it!