“I Had Breakfast With Beverly”

Beverly's La Croisette
Ranked #36 of 148 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed February 2, 2009

There are Two Things that Make a place a Great Eating Experience. They are - The Great Food and Very Personable People serving You. Beverly's Has Both . This is one of our destination places when we are in St. Pete Beach and staying at Gulf Gate Resort.

Reviewed January 22, 2009

Me and my gf were in st. pete's beach in october 2008. We tried this breakfast place one morning because it was rated #1 place to eat in St. Pete's. We heard nothing but GREAT things about the home fries. We both got scrambled eggs and they were good, but the home fries were very greasy and my gf nor myself enjoyed them. My advise is to skip them and get a substitute. Overall was a pretty good breakfast joint. If you want a GREAT breakfast place you MUST MUST MUST go to THE FROG POND

1  Thank Matthew B
Reviewed January 3, 2009

My husband, brother-in-law, and I recently ate breakfast here while on vacation in the area. I had the eggs benedict, hubby had the hash, and brother-in-law had eggs and bacon, and it all was yummy! Mine came with fried potatoes which were very crispy and good. Large portions too!
We were seated in the place next door to the main restaurant. It looks like they've bought the next door building and installed a door between the two for the waitresses. This gives them more seating.

1  Thank Italophile
Reviewed December 24, 2008

You really must believe the hype with this place - it's fabulous.

Really friendly, relaxed and unhurried and always full. The Eggs Benedict are incredible and HUUUGE! Expect to pay around $20 for 2 big breakfasts and non-stop coffee. We love it here.

It's in a part of St Pete Beach called 'Historic Corey', we're not sure what's so historic about it....our house is older than that!!! But, it's a cute relaxed area and, to be honest, Beverlys could be in the middle of a ghetto and we'd still go!!!

2  Thank Jemtee77
Reviewed December 1, 2008

Good breakfast and cheap. We went there three mornings on a trip to St. Pete Beach and the waitress remembered us by the 3rd day.
The only reason for 4 stars, instead of 5, is that it's really small and you might have to wait for a table.
JJ