“Excellent Breakfast”

Beverly's La Croisette
Ranked #31 of 145 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Katy, Texas
“Excellent Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2008

We ate there 3 out of the 4 days we were in Saint Pete Beach and wish we would of ate there the 1st day. Excellent food, good service and reasonably priced. It is a small place and you may have to wait on a busy weekday. But well worth the wait.

Worcester, UK
“Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2008

Felt we had to try this place after all the great reviews, but I'm struggling to see what all the fuss was about to be honest.
Absolutely nothing wrong with what we had, but no better than the Frog Pond across the road, or Skidders in my view.
I certainly wouldn't queue for a table, but I'd happily eat there again.

wv
“Had to go back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2008

My three girlfriends went and had to take me the next day. The hash browns (fried potatoes) were excellent as was the marmalade. Go.... you won't be sorry!

York UK
“A Posh Greasy Spoon”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2008

We ate here twice during our stay. I had hash and eggs both times and must say the food was ok. The only thing I would say is to ask for a better description from the waitress about what it is you are ordering from the menu as what arrives is really weird. I think the reviewers on this site have over estimated this place. The English label for this kind of eatery would be "a posh greasy spoon". On the whole its ok but then there isn't much else in the area this well suited to breakfasting.

2 Thank YorkTraveller100
Abilene, TX
“Great Place to Eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2008

Unfortunately, we didn't eat here until our last day, but the food was great and inexpensive and the waitress was friendly! Not enough great places like this in St. Pete Beach! Highly recommend!