“best place on the beach good food lots of it”

Beverly's La Croisette
Ranked #36 of 147 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed September 14, 2013

the only thing I did not like with this place is their Mexican help. THE one boy who works there, gave me a cup of coffee... when the other table did not drink their water on the table he poured it back into the container and filled my glass with it. I told him he should do that its not sanitary he said We do not waste anything here. I preceeded to order my food. I wish that Beverly was here to tell her this, I was quite concerned over this. Does this happen to many places on the beach with food, water and breads?

Overall this is a nice place like Steam across the street but not the frog pond do not like it there, too pricy and the food not as good as here.

There are newer reviews for Beverly's La Croisette

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Excellent breakfast and service. Don't look any further. Can be very busy in season. Priced very fairly. you won't be disappointed

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stumbled on Beverly's while looking for someplace to have breakfast. There was a line waiting for seating when we arrived, so we were directed to their "other" dining room through the doors and out the back of the main dining area. We were seated next to the open kitchen, and waited for several minutes till someone finally came and took our order. We had to ask twice for water and waited an interminable amount of time for our food and coffee refills. But the staff was friendly and apologized for the wait.

The menu is reasonably priced, standard breakfast fare with some twists. They offer a wide variety of omelettes, some very unusual but interesting. I had the "Florida" which incorporated avocados and sour cream .It was delicious.

I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here, but if you're in the vicinity and not in a hurry, you can relax and enjoy a decent breakfast.

1  Thank dohligee
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The people are so nice and the food is really good breakfast food. We come here every time we visit the St Pete Beach area - about once or twice a year.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

It's your basic breakfast place. The menu was fine, but nothing shined. It was missing that aspect that made me say "I'm coming back here for sure." or if I had guests, not sure this is the place unless you want the basics at a reasonable price. There were no "wow" moments and no complaints. I can easily compare it to Village Inn if you are familiar with that chain. My food lacked seasoning and flavor, so the corned beef hash omelet was forgetable. They were good to seat a larger group of us, but if you want great go elsewhere. Some people just want a basic good breakfast and if that's your goal, go to Beverly's.