We spent two weeks in early December at the Caprice and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. It was a quiet time (off season), but we enjoyed the relaxed pace.
We rented a unit not from the main agency but from an off-site management agency: http://www.resortrentals.us/condo_caprice.php This unit was on the top (5th) floor with a great view down the main beach, see photo.
The location was outstanding -- the main beach was basically just outside the front door, and a wide selection of great bars and restaurants were only a short walk away.
Our only complaint was slow response on a maintenance problem with the dishwasher.
All in all, we had a great time and hope to get back again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caprice Resort offers 30 exceptional one and two bedroom contemporary units situated in a 6 story elevator-equipped building. Each luxury condominium vacation home is privately owned and furnished with fully equipped kitchens, private Gulf-front balconies and nightly sunsets. We are known as the "Jewel of St. Pete Beach". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Caprice Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caprice Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Caprice Saint Pete Beach
- Caprice Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida