Just back from a 2 week stay in unit 306 of Caprice Resort. Loved the location - great beach views from the balcony. Great that it was just off Gulf Bulevard so away from traffic but handy enough that you can walk out to the shops if you needed to. I liked that there are only 7 units per floor and only 5 floors so no long treks down corridors and so easy to go up and down to the pool.
The apt/condo itself was very nicely furnished. Wifi is available to all in the block. One minor flaw is that the second bedroom has its window out onto the public corridor so I had to have the blinds closed most of the time.
Fitness room is not well fitted out - nearly came off the treadmill due to the belt sticking in places! But there is plenty of room on the beach for a run!
All in all I would thoroughly recommend the location of Caprice - near to the shops, the nail bars, Tyrone Square Mall is about 10-15min drive away, 2 Publix supermarkets are within a 5min drive, ice cream shop around the corner - oh how I wish I was there now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caprice Resort offers 30 exceptional one and two bedroom contemporary units situated in a 6 story elevator-equipped building. Each luxury condominium vacation home is privately owned and furnished with fully equipped kitchens, private Gulf-front balconies and nightly sunsets. We are known as the "Jewel of St. Pete Beach". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Caprice Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caprice Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Caprice Saint Pete Beach
- Caprice Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida