Beautiful beach, great weather, a clean and tidy motel originally built in 1945. Room rates change very little over the years. The best part of the room is we kept the door open and the opposing window and we would get a wonderful refreshing gulf breeze. This motel, however, is not for everyone.
* No confirming email upon making a reservation.
* Wifi signal is weak.
* No ice on the premises (go next door).
* No manager on duty at night (what if the toliet got clogged up?).
* Very small bathroom in our room (see photo).
* No breakfast (go to Seahorse cafe), no coffee.
* Only 2 small bars of soap. One day received no soap from housekeeping.
* No clock radio in room.
* No fitness center (go to beach).
* Note: noise on both sides of motel; street and Hurricane Restaurant patio.
Basically the amenities are what you'd get some 40 years ago in a motel. Life is slower and simple in Pass-a-Grille, and that fits some people, but not others.
- Also Known As:
- Keystone Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Keystone Motel St. Pete Beach, Florida