“really good” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bella Habana Restaurant - CLOSED

Bella Habana Restaurant
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
San Diego, California
“really good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

I went to there 2 weeks ego,and the food was amazing,i recomenet it to my friens,good spanish food,the atmosphere was nice,and live music,

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank vanecoco21

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

On my second visit to this place, I found the atmosphere and food to have improved (though it didnt need much improvement the first time) nice, attentive waitress, and the weekend entertainment was up to par. Just a great experience overall.

• Visited August 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

My friends and I had a such a great time. They have a great food and the best mojito ever :-)) we are coming bacj soon!

• Visited September 2012
Humble
“Only negative is out of many menu items”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

The food we ordered, off the tapas menu, was all very good and the waiter was very attentive and wanted to make sure we had a good meal.

I was frustrated at how many items they didn't have -- I tried to get a mojito and was told they were out. We were also told there was no chicken when we tried to order a chicken dish, yet later the chicken dish came out.

They took only cash when we visited, but made sure we knew that when we arrived and were very accommodating for us to pop over to the ATM after we ate.

Visited July 2013
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

I give this restaurant a thumbs up! Me and my family enjoyed eating here and we plan on coming back.
The food was amazing, the service was great, and I enjoyed the live music. Best Cuban food in town!

• Visited July 2013