“Consistently excellent”

Cafe Luna Bistro
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cozy bistro dining in the heart of St.Pete Beach, serving the freshest seafood & steaks. Eclectic menu to suit all tastes. Casual/upscale, with soft lighting & low music, perfect for a relaxed night out.
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Always visit cafe luna when we're in st. Pete. At least once a week. Guaranteed good food , good service , good atmosphere and very reasonably priced ! I'm ceoliac , and therefore have to have a gluten free diet, Alan , the owner , and his staff are aware of this and always make the effort to accommodate me ! Gluten free food is on the menu , but they can adapt dishes to suit if necessary! Best Filet in town! Keep up the good work!

1  Thank 56BADLD57

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I am a frequent diner at Café Luna and continue to be impressed with the quality of the food, the attentive service and the overall dining experience. Most recently, I was there with a group of six. We started with spring rolls and caprese salads. Our out-of-town guests expressed that the spring rolls were the best they'd ever had and the caprese was very fresh. My entrée, the grouper and shrimp, was cooked perfectly. The fish was moist and buttery and fell apart with one touch -- cooked to perfection. The other diners all exclaimed that their steaks, snapper and scallops were divine. As usual, our server's timing was spot-on, and his recommendation of the warm brownie for dessert was just what we were hoping for. Café Luna never disappoints!

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Went with my son for dinner on a trip to St Pete's Beach - was recommended by the Don Cesar hotel.

We sat outside and my son got about twenty mosquito bites. Food was average but the pizza was very undercooked and doughy (even though supposedly thin crust) - I am pretty sure it was store bought!!

1  Thank ECBrit
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Best meal we had in St Pete. The grouper and shrimp was excellent! Nice relaxed small bistro atmosphere. Good wine list. Somewhat pricey, for a family of four (two teenage kids) with a bottle of wine, we spent just shy of $200.

Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

This is our go to place for our nice meal out while visiting. The service was impeccable. The starter salad and fish spread were awesome. The Thai chicken pizza was dry and not very good. The shrimp and andouille sausage was delicious. Our waitress and the manager were at the table immediately and agreed that the pizza was dry. They offered a free meal and dessert as an apology. This is a wonderful place and seeing the staff when something goes wrong, which rarely happens, made me want to go back tomorrow. Great food and service and will fix if it isn't! Love it!!

1  Thank SFeuer