“As good as ever!”

Cafe Luna Bistro
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cozy bistro dining in the heart of St.Pete Beach, serving the freshest seafood & steaks. Eclectic menu to suit all tastes. Casual/upscale, with soft lighting & low music, perfect for a relaxed night out.
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Thank you Alan for another lovely meal. Always a highlight of our annual trip to St P this was no exception. The smoked fish spread was full of subtle tastes which belied the simple name. We both had filet which was, of course, perfectly cooked with interesting vegetables. Unfortunately no room for desert-perhaps next year? We look forward to returning in 2015.

2  Thank paulandbarbara2016

Reviewed March 5, 2014

My husband had his employee appreciation dinner at Cafe Luna and everything was above and beyond fantastic. Tom, the server was very attentive and explained all the specials and the owner stopped by our table to make sure everything was good, nice touch. I had the Thai curry which I will definitely order again, just perfect. The crab cakes are the best around. Our whole table was very impressed and surprised that hadn't been there before but said they would come back. I remarked on how nice and pleasant the atmosphere was and the selection of wine so perfect date place.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

High marks in all categories.
Excellent decor/ atmosphere
Service superb...efficient but not invasive
All food prepared with skill...presented beautifully

Love the place....
Saved for special occasions

1  Thank PDE296
Reviewed March 3, 2014

My husband and I were in St. Pete Beach for 5 days and 4 nights and were lucky enough to have found this lovely, quaint restaurant. The food was so delicious and made with such fresh ingredients and creative preparations . I had the Chili Snapper and my husband had Stir Fry Penne (vegetarian). The Simple Salad was just the right starter too. But the bread, the bread, OMG the bread! It was so perfect, crusty outside, slightly chewy inside and served piping hot!
We asked for a second basket it was so good! (And I'm not even slightly sorry we ate the whole thing). But maybe even better than the food was the service and hospitality we were treated with. There had been a large party seated when we came in but in no way did that interfere with the timely and professional service we received. After our main course we ordered coffee and were reviewing the dessert menu when our server told us that the management would like to buy our desserts and coffee as a way to apologize for any delay in service we might have felt ( which we did not). Gracious hospitality and excellent business acumen. Don't miss this gem!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Enjoyed the food, ambiance, and the wine! Was the best meal that we had on our trip.to St pete beach.

1  Thank mewickmich