“Great value for the quality of the food.”
Review of Cafe Luna Bistro - CLOSED

Cafe Luna Bistro
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cozy bistro dining in the heart of St.Pete Beach, serving the freshest seafood & steaks. Eclectic menu to suit all tastes. Casual/upscale, with soft lighting & low music, perfect for a relaxed night out.
Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great value for the quality of the food.”
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

I had the Cajun strip steak on a bed of creamy, three cheese grits, topped with red onion relish. Cooked perfectly. Excellent.
My husband had the Thai Curry with Red Snapper. Excellent presentation and delicious.
Our server was Tonya and she was a delight. She was warm, attentive and had perfect timing. We ordered an Annabella Cab Sav from Napa Valley. Really great wine at a resonable price. And the bread and oil dip was sooo good!
We are in town through Friday and will most likely visit this place again.

• Visited June 2013

Plainfield, Illinois
“Nice Dinner!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Cafe Luna has delicious food and wonderful service! A little pricey, but if you want a nice dinner out, I definitely recommend Cafe Luna.

Visited May 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“Saturday night out”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Driving around the beach found this little bistro. Very good food priced reasonable. Fish was excellent along with salad and desert.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank cyclelady1
Noblesville, Indiana
“Consistently excellent”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

An intimate and friendly place to escape the beach seen for an excellent meal. I visit this area 3 or 4 times a year and I always try to include this restaurant. I seldom make it past the fish entrees such as Snapper Italiano, but last time I was glad I did when I ordered Shrimp & Andouille Sausage w/ grits... it was great, I'd just never noticed it on the menu before! Good wine list and fairly priced. We have a condo in the area and this where we like to go with guests on those Florida nights when you've had about enough 'dining on wharf'!

• Visited April 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Nice place”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great food , great service what else can you say. Quiet, romantic type atmosphere. Chicken parmegan and svcallops were both very good. Tonya our waitress was very friendly.

Visited May 2013