“One of our "Go to" places”
Review of Cafe Luna Bistro - CLOSED

Cafe Luna Bistro
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cozy bistro dining in the heart of St.Pete Beach, serving the freshest seafood & steaks. Eclectic menu to suit all tastes. Casual/upscale, with soft lighting & low music, perfect for a relaxed night out.
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We live here and are often surprised at the choices in restaurants tourists make. We are, however, regular patrons of this restaurant. They take reservations, so you will not need to stand in line behind sunburned visitors, hoping to get a table. The food is well done. I eat either seafood or vegetable entrees, but my husband eats poultry and meat. We both have several dishes that are consistently good. The restaurant is chef owned and operated, not a chain as is typical in Fl. It is a small and rather intimate place and has a very pleasant atmosphere. Service is always excellent. They really care if you are happy with the experience. We have taken many friends here and often encounter other people we know.
It is not a tourist tiki bar sort of place, but if you want genuinely good food, service and a pleasant evening, I'd certainly recommend this and often have.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

My wife insisted on coming here for her birthday and we were not disappointed. After a friendly welcome from the owner we settled down to an excellent meal in pleasant surroundings-quieter than many in St Pete Beach! My NY strip was perfectly cooked with a delicious blue cheese topping and my wife said her Thai seafood curry was perfect. We will definitely return on our next visit to Florida.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We are snowbirds from Chicago and have bee coming to this place for about 4 years. It is tops in the area for ambiance and very wonderful and nuanced flavors and food.
Try the chicken with vegetables and curry (if you like a little spice) or any one of their amazing fish entrees. Their sauces are amazing. Their salads are fresh and organic. The ambiance is romantic. I think they have about 20 tables , so call for reservations.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

My husband and I love Cafe Luna. We go back over and over for the great food and service. Anyone we've ever taken there has raved about it. My favorite is the Cajun New York strip that they let me substitute with a filet. The best steak I've ever had and it's always cooked to perfection! The service is always fabulous and friendly.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We would not have known about Cafe Luna if not for it's number one rating on TA as it is not easily seen riding down the busy Gulf Blvd. Before going there for dinner, we looked up their website and menu and saw that it was a little pricey but because of so many great reviews we gave it a shot. We found it to be mediocre. Not bad food or poor service but not wonderful either.

1  Thank BoysBaBa