“CLEAN AND WONDERFUL!! Will definitely return!”

Miramar Beach Resort
Ranked #28 of 32 Hotels in St. Pete Beach
Reviewed June 8, 2008

This was an early Father's day present for my husband since I was going to be out of town. So I searched thru Trip Advisor on specialty areas on St. Pete beach, I came across to this WONDERFUL place. Results: I give me a rate scale of "9" (with 10 as the highest). Very clean...bed is comfortable --- and I'm very picky. What was also nice is there are 2 pools which was wonderful. 3 doors down is "Undertow", a beach bar which was quite reasonable. Beach is steps away. Overall....a great stay and will definitely stay!!! Another note....Wanda at the front desk is wonderful!!!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Miramar Beach Resort

Reviewed May 13, 2008

This is an ideal place for a beach holiday. The grounds are not fancy, but very well kept. Literally located on the beach, the Miramar is everything that the website and brochures suggest. You are left to your own devices as most guests are annual reteurners who enjoy the homey atmosphere. The outdoor grill(s) are clean and well supplied, we enjoyed a sunset BBQ almost every evening. The room themselves are fine, clean and comfortable. This is an excellent place for kids of all ages too. Despite the face that St Pete beach is overdeveloped it still feels isolated and protected from any outsiders. Both pools are heated, with one of them being super-heated to around 90 degrees. They are cleaned daily. There is a Walgreens and a Publix grocery store within waliking distance and several restaurants nearby. (Try Crabby Bill's) The staff of the Miramar are friendly and personable and will go out of their way to help.
We'll be back.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank Isaacjb
Reviewed May 8, 2008

Just returned from a short stay in st petes.
The Miramar Resort is a nice little motel, right on the beach.
The rooms are clean & well maintained & just a little dated.
Efficency rooms have everything you need.
They have free internet access, 2 swimming pools, 2 shuffle board courts, 2 barbques areas. the reason for 2 of everything,
it used to be 2 motels.
In the evening i would recommend putting some steaks on the barbeque, crack open a bottle of wine and watch the sunset.
I can recommend this motel, however peek season is a bit expensive.

Stayed: March 2008
Reviewed February 23, 2008

I stayed at the Miramar Resort for two nights Feb 11 and 12, and it was exactly as pictured on their website. I was in a one bedroom Gulffront right by the pool with a great view of the ocean from the living room window. The two rooms, (combo living room and kitchen, one bedroom) had recently been remodeled and it was furnished in a colorful beachy decor which I love. The living room was small, but perfect for two people. The guests were repeat customers, very friendly, a lot of them from Canada. Wanda, in the office was very nice, I would recommend the Miramar for anyone who likes a smaller, homey, friendly place. The photos on their website are exactly as the property is, no trick photography here. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with friends
1  Thank Myrna_8
Reviewed January 1, 2008

My son's wedding took place at the Don Cesar Hotel, but we didn't want
to stay there because it was way too expensive and formal. We took 8 rooms at the Miramar for friends and family. The first night we had a barbecue for 40 in the courtyard using the great propane grills. We used the 2 pools and everyone loved it. The center courtyard between the rooms has so many individual sitting areas, more than one group can have a gathering at the same time. Our friends came from Australia, Singapore and South Africa as well as the US and these well
travelled people LOVED this place. We want to come back for a family reunion. Did I mention that the price is incredible for a clean friendly place directly on the gulf of mexico?

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2007

Great location, friendly staff.
The property is bigger and nicer than other small motels around.
Two pools, two grills. All clean and neat.
One thing that bothered me - this hotel advertises free wireless internet connection, but in fact, and the management is well aware of this fact - connection is extremely low and works only outside the room.
Another thing, seemed weird, there's an extra charge to get your room cleaned, although you can get clean towels w/o any limitations during the day.
But comparing with other motels I've stayed at, this property is nicer looking. We might stay there next year too (hope that wireless internet will be fixed by then).
I do recommend this hotel to all kinds of travelers on a budget.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with friends
1  Thank Marina__Duluth
Reviewed April 2, 2007

We stayed at this Motel from March 10 to 16, 2007. I arrived with my daughters, aged 15 and 16 and a buddy of mine. I was a little nervous about what the place would be like because I had left booking so late and it was March Break. But as soon as we arrived after a 24 hr drive from Canada all my fears were gone. Even though we arrived at 9:00 am they let us change into our swim suites and we hit the beach till they called us and said the unit was ready. The unit was not large but was clean and just big enough for us. Our unit was right beside the pool at the end of the north group of rooms. Best of all the beach was only steps away from the unit. The people at this motel were very freindly and I think we met everybody at the resort at least once, you cant say that about going to the big resorts in Cuba, can you.
I would recomend this resort for families with kids or older people looking for a slower pace. If you want any more info just email me at kentbeattie@hotmail.com

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family