Tripadvisor

Skidder's Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 164 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: American, Greek, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: Offering a wonderful variety for the whole family. Homemade pancakes, soups, bread and sauces. Antibiotic-hormone free eggs and chicken. Gluten free pasta and pizza...
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The very best food! Don’t miss! Open seven days a week 365 days a year. Good service & delicious food. Eclectic menu & friendly staff. Made us feel very welcome!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (3,100)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went here tonight with a party of 12. None of us had been here before and we weren’t quite sure what to expect. We order a variety of dishes and all were excellent. The waitstaff was very attentive and friendly. We will definitely make this a “ must “ restaurant whenever we are in St Pete’s.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant excelled in service and delivering delicious meals. The pepperoni pizza was one of the best we have ever tasted. Crust was perfect and lots of meat and cheese on top. We also ordered crab stuffed white fish, but there was too much seasoning on the crab portion of the fish for my own taste, and they promptly exchanged it for another piece which was grilled perfectly with no seasoning. The waiter and manager returned to our table to make sure we were totally satisfied, which we were. I will definitely return yo this restaurant

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ordered 2 small pizzas at Skidders tonight 1/18/20. Was at the restaurant in 20 minutes. I walked right in and paid and after I was finished I asked for my pizza. Two sets of people just walked in and she told me to wait. She seated all of them and did a check. I was there first and nobody was there at first. Finally checked on my pizza. I could see her with the lids open really looking at them and sent them back telling me the one was missing pepperoni. I still had to wait. When I received the pizzas the Bowes were Luke warm. I said something and the manager said there was steam coming off of the pizza. There was not. He was behind me. I stead again that the boxes were not hot. He did not check the boxes. He offered to heat them up but said they were steamy. I knew better when the boxes are not hot. I was upset and left with them and did not want to argue. Got home, cold pizza and I turned my heated seat on in the car. The added pepperoni was not cooked all the way and the extra sauce I requested, there was no sauce on them. I called and talked again to the manager who proceeded to argue with me stating he has never had any complaints and they were steamy. A Luke warm box is not steamy. Continued to argue with me and stated I could bring them back for a refund. It was 20 minutes away. Continued to argue with me like I did not know what I was talking about. He never picked up the boxes and really looked and I was embarrassed to do this in the middle of the restaurant and on the phone. He hung up.

1  Thank karendF2850KD
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had breakfast two mornings. Great service, and great food. Close to our resort very fast service, would recommend for any meal, but especially breakfast