“Great Breakfast”

Skidder's Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 146 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: American, Greek, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Description: Offering a wonderful variety for the whole family. Homemade pancakes, soups, bread and sauces. Antibiotic-hormone free eggs and chicken. Gluten free pasta and pizza...
Columbus, Indiana
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Had breakfast here the morning we had to leave for the airport; wish we would have eaten here every morning. Very delicious french toast & my husband had a great omlette. Much cheaper than the breakfast at our hotel.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank maryannk777

United Kingdom
“Best on the Beaches”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Just love this place - the staff are attentive and the ood at any time of day. The eggplant parmigiano is to die for!

• Visited November 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Enjoyed food but service wasn't great”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

My two companions ordered a main meal and I ordered a starter and salad. The starter came up on its own leaving a very embarrassing situation that should have been avoided. To be fair I really did enjoy the meal, crab stuffed mushrooms, very unusual. To make matters worse my salad came up before the other two meals as well and it was bland on its own so although I enjoyed the meal, the way it was served completely ruined the evening

Visited November 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Great breakfast spot, not resort prices!!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This restaurant is right across the road from the beach resorts, great place for breakfast. It is a Greek restaurant, but it looks like they have a little of everything. We always go here for breakfast when we stay at the beach, great omelettes. I had the Mediterranean and added gyro meat....yum. My husband had the western, both come with homemade home fries and toast. So good, this is the spot!!

• Visited November 2013
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Nice restaurant with decent food”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

First off, have to say the food was good, but felt as if they were rushing us. We ordered APPETISERS and a drink, which arrived, but within about TWO MINUTES the main courses appeared! I'm not joking when l say l probably had about 2 fork fulls of salad, and the waitress went to take it away!!!!!!!!!! She looked amazed that l was " still working on it", surely an appetiser is exactly that, not part of the main course? I have been to many Greek Islands, and this doesn't happen, so it's not the culture. Then, as my wife had finished her meal, the waitress starting clearing the table as l was still eating, even going to pick up the bread l was still eating!! Then, just as l thought it couldn't continue, she picked up my plate just as l put in a mouthful of food and cleared that away, asking me if the meal was "all good". I couldn't answer as l was still chewing!!!!!
It's a shame this happened, as another restaurant got extra business from this experience.

• Visited October 2013