“Shame about the service”

Skidder's Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 146 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: American, Greek, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Offering a wonderful variety for the whole family. Homemade pancakes, soups, bread and sauces. Antibiotic-hormone free eggs and chicken. Gluten free pasta and pizza...
enfield ,england
“Shame about the service”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Food was nice second time weve been here but the service not good ,the staff were having an argument amongst themselves the night we went ,and the waitress took my knife away after my first course didn't give me another one so I had to get up and take one from another table ,another waiter apologised said he'd seen me get up and take it,then blow me she took my plate away and the knife I'd had and again didn't bring me one ,had to get up again,hence no tip I only get up once for something like that
Although my husbands burger was made with what tasted like fresh beef it was tasteless
Maybe we were unlucky this year but last year was good not so this year

Miami, Florida
“Crispy Pizza”
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Skidder's pizza was delicious. We decided last minute to have dinner and it was well worth it. We ordered a small pizza (6 slices), which was perfect for sharing. It was half cheese, half everything. The pizza was extremely cripsy as the waiter stated. The waiter was very friendly as well as the manager. They both came by while we were eating and made sure we were ok. Loved it and I would go back again.

Colborne, Canada
“Customer Service At It's Best !!!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My wife and I have been eating at skidders on our annual bike trip for the past 6 years and have never had bad service or bad food. This year we ate there twice a day from Sept 3rd thru Sept 7th. As we are both smokers we always eat on the patio. Dogs are now alowed on the Patio area only and two dogs were present while we were there. Both dog owners were responsible and there were no issues with the dogs being present. We had several different servers during our stay and everyone were Excellent. We remembered quite a few of the staff from previous years. Turnover in staff is minimal and this usually says alot about a "business" if staff stays for long periods of time. Some of our servers were Pavlin, Tammy (2), Zori, and Oleysia. All were excellent!! Skidders continues to be our choice of Restaurant to dine in. Thanks Skidders and Staff. Steve and Heather from Ontario Canada

Cocoa, Florida
“Great food and Service”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Went here two times to eat. Food was excellent. Service was excellent. Very friendly place.Prices are very reasonable and you get plenty for your money.We recommend it very highly.

Visited September 2013
Florida
“Fast service good food.”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Had breakfast here on a Saturday morning, even though there was a line we only waited like 5 minutes to be seated. The food was good, the service was fast and we would definitely recommend it!

Visited September 2013