“Good food...great prices”

Skidder's Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 147 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: American, Greek, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Description: Offering a wonderful variety for the whole family. Homemade pancakes, soups, bread and sauces. Antibiotic-hormone free eggs and chicken. Gluten free pasta and pizza...
Reviewed August 26, 2013

A family restaurant that specializes in home cooked, delicious food! We dined there for a quick dinner of salads and appetizers ! Amazing variety from the mussels to the mushrooms we could not have been happier! The Greek Salad is big enough to share! Great Margaritas too...who would think!

There are newer reviews for Skidder's Restaurant

Reviewed August 25, 2013

A nice surprise. Only went for breakfast, but once we found this place, it was the only place we went to in the morning. Everything was good, the prices were right. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We ate here twice on our vacation. The pizza is to die for...oh my. I also loved their Greek salads. I think this is my fave of the places that we ate at while there.

1  Thank beaver1023
Reviewed August 22, 2013

WE both decided on their Lox Benedict and were served buy a friendly staff. I really don't think the salmon was in fact dry smoked lox but in fact raw pink salmon Also the English muffin was quite tough. The eggs were poached perfectly. A nice place , clean and quiet .

platospicks, Owner at Skidder's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

I'm really sorry that your breakfast was not as expected. The english muffin was over-done, but I can assure you the lox we buy is naturally smoked and of the highest quality. I hope that we can make up to you again one day, thank you...

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have been going to Skidders for 7 years now and have enjoyed every meal there, The staff is great, and it's a great family restaurant. We love the Pizza. Another great thing is the outdoor patio where we can sit with our little dog. We have restaurant's that we used to frequent often, but we don't go there much anymore because we cannot bring our pet. I appreciate being able to bring our Sadie Loo to Skidders, it makes us appreciate the place that much more.