All reviews rooftop bar valet parking wine hour rain shower pool bartender boutique hotel michael fabian beautiful hotel beach access pete beach king suite pool area thin walls gulf blvd watch the sunset lounge chairs the entire staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed at the hotel Zamora over the weekend. My room was amazing and I had a beach view. The hotel itself is not on the beach, you have to walk across the street to get to it. Once you get to the beach you have to walk a few feet down to get to the area where they have the chairs. It’s not a simple feat when it’s like 100 degrees out, but still it’s nice to know the beach is across the street.
Rooms were cleaned daily by the amazing staff, and we had free bottles of water daily in our room. I only bring up the water, because earlier in the week I stayed at the Fenway Hotel and they charged me $2.50 for water.
I’m dropping one star only because of the timeshare sales pitch they thrust upon the guests when entering. I mean it’s a great deal and Tim the guy who signs you up is amazing but they definitely make sure you listen to his pitch when you check in and when you check out. Again, it’s not a bad deal but being on vacation I wanted to just check in and relax so maybe that was what led to my annoyance. You have to valet your car, but its in a great location where you can walk to publix, restaurants, or even the ATM within blocks.
I couldn’t ask for a better hotel down in St. Pete and I can’t wait to stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2019
IamBrejonZamora, Director of Front Office Operations at The Hotel Zamora, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear ppritty18,

Thank you for choosing The Hotel Zamora for your travel needs. We are pleased to see you enjoyed our stellar staff and had a wonderful stay with us. We thank your feedback as this helps enhance the levels of service we provide for future stays.

We look forward to your future return.

Brejon

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Beautiful hotel and extremely friendly staff!! Fabian, the beach rental guy was super nice and helpful. We were a bit confused on where to go and he jumped right in to help! We loved the complimentary kayaking and the beautiful views from the rooftop bar. Will definitely be coming back!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Lobelle919,

Thank you for Choosing The Hotel Zamora for your travel needs. We are pleased to see you enjoyed our beautiful property and our stellar staff. We look forward to having you with us again as well.

See you soon.
Brejon F

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first time staying at Hotel Zamora. The hotel left much to be desired. However, Fabian made our trip 5 star. He went over and above every single day at the beach that we would consider coming back to stay just because of his service.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Ashley W,

Thank you for choosing The Hotel Zamora for your travel needs. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us and had an amazing experience at out beach services. Yes, Fabian is phenomenal! We are thrilled to have him as a team member.

We thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to educate our fellow Tripadvisor readers about our lovely hotel amenities.

We look forward to your future return.

See you soon.
Brejon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Good- The Valet, kitchen staff, Cleaning staff, and Rooftop bar staff was very friendly.... The views of the skyline at the roof top is brilliant, the room overall is nice at first glance.

The Bad-
The phone didn't work in my room, it was attempted to be fixed, and still not working. No one ever addressed it and the hotel manager was not on duty during my stay, I called hotel reservations line to see if they can address the matter, they stated they sent the hotel a message to have someone contact my cell phone or email, I never got a response from anyone. The the lady at the front desk was very rude and gave no options in resolving the matter. I couldn't call down to room service, I eventually had to use my cell phone to call the front desk so they can patch me over to the kitchen. I received my order by 2 friendly staff, however the food had flies all over it. I'm not sure what happened during the preparation and transportation of the food. The bath towels had long hair on them, that was from the observation of using not one but 2 towels. The furniture is tattered and dented, the ceiling light has scotch tape holding a pin in place. The room service book was missing pages front the book so the kitchen had to read over the phone my options. The hotel gives an illusion of being on the beach but it's not you have to drive to gain real beach access. Overall I spent hard earned cash to stay 2 nights and I left feeling more stressed then I did arriving. So if you want to stay at a 2 star hotel with a 4 star facade this place is for you. For those wanting to do special events weddings and etc... this place is too disorganized just from a solo perspective.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank ricardo t

Dear Ricardo T,

We thank you kindly for staying with us. We are pleased to see you enjoyed our stellar staff and our beautiful views. We are sorry to see the experiences you occurred while staying with us. There is a manager present every day, therefore we apologize that you were unable to speak to one in regards to your concerns. We have since then addressed these concerns and spoke to the team. Would you be so kind and reach out to me personally. I have provided my contact details below.

I thank you for your feedback as this helps enhance the levels of service we provide for future stays.

Brejon F.
Brejon.fowler@thehotelzamora.com

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We just stayed at the Hotel Zamora for the weekend and we were NOT impressed with this hotel. We checked in on Friday and ate dinner at Castile. The food came out cold. It was so late by that point, we picked at our food and enjoyed the conversation we were having with our party. Upon returning to our room that evening, I opened the cabinet with the mini fridge and a couple German cockroaches scurried out. I wanted to immediately check out of the hotel. German cockroaches are disgusting and for every one you see there's 6 you don't. The shower in our room was so dirty and looked to have had repairs done to the floor of the shower and it was such poor quality. It looked like someone just poured grout in the bottom of the shower and never cleaned it up and it hardened in place.The second night of our stay, we had a large dinner party in a private room. We had ONE server for 20 people! Our food was delivered to some people and not others. My husband was last to get his food and only because one of the other guests in our party got up and physically walked into the kitchen to get it. His food came after at least 2 people had finished their food and I was trying to wait to eat my food so I could eat with him and ended up sharing most of my food with him. I asked for a caesar salad with the dressing on the side and was told they could not do that for me because the Caesar salad was pre-made. I am gluten intolerant so I know I can have minimal gluten before I get sick. They literally brought me romaine lettuce with nothing on it and called it my salad. I had to ask two different servers for the rest of the stuff that goes on a Caesar salad. There was no salt or pepper on the table and so we had to go find our own salt despite asking for it. Lastly, my oversight but we realized about 2 hours after we departed that my husband moved one of my bathing suits to a drawer so we called the hotel and spoke with three different staff members before they agreed to go look in the room and then offered to send them to me and they'd charge my credit card on file. I have forgotten items before and the hotel has always just shipped them out to me as a courtesy. This hotel is kindly charging me almost $20 to ship my bathing suit one town over. This hotel has TERRIBLE customer service and I would not return nor would I ever recommend.

2  Thank jacksonsmom050902

Dear jacksonsmom050902,

Thank you for choosing The Hotel Zamora for your travel needs. We are sorry to see that you did not have the best stay with. It is our goal to make sure each and everyone of our guest have a blissful experience with us. However, in this case it seems we fell a bit short. We have corrected the issues of concern and addressed the staff as well. We hope you will allow us the opportunity to make this up to you one day in the future. I have provided my contact information below.

We thank you kindly for your feedback as this helps enhance the levels of service we provide.

Brejon,