“Spinners was excellent and Wonda was an amazing waitress!”

Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 154 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We are visiting St. Pete beach and wanted a different experience for our mother's birthday and we had it all at Spinners Restaurant! Wanda made the experience so amazingly special!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,043)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The view is incredible. Crazy to think you keep moving while eating. The appetizers and dinner were exceptional. Wait staff amazing. Definitely a great place to celebrate anything!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Made Reservations for 40th Anniversary Dinner (40 years is big deal) for my wife and I .Our table was ready and we were seated .No mention of Congratulations or anything. Waiter seemed attentive but never gave us bread before meal like they did every other table .I happened to see card on table and I thought it was beer ad or something. Turned out to be Congratulation card (server never told me).Dinner came and was fine but service was bland for 40 year event and I recommend you pass this by for events and just go eat if you desire . I did mention to waiter when he waited for a Tip, that he didn't mention our Card or that he forgot the bread . I am sorry was way overboard .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We made a reservation for 6pm but called and asked if we could come an hour early and they said yes! We were immediately seated and enjoyed some of the best rolls with oil pesto. For an appetizer we ordered the cheese selection and to be honest for someone who doesn't like cheese.. this was amazing. I actually truly appreciate cheese now even though I was sure I wouldn't enjoy it. We also ordered a filet mignon and NY strip which were to die for. They cooked them to order and were very filling. The chocolate cake was great too!

Just to point out: Yes the floor rotates. The waitress told us it makes a full rotation every hour but you won't notice it once you start to get distracted by the food.

I went out with my family and we all had a great time, everything from the service, pricing, food, and ambiance was perfect for our mini vacation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a delicious lunch at Spinners. The service was excellent. The atmosphere delightful. Scenery spectacular. Prices fair. Would highly recommend.