Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 149 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2014

The food is excellent and the view as the you revolve is really beautiful---day or night. Service was also very good.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,652)

Reviewed August 22, 2014

My sister came from Detroit on vacation and I found this place while searching trip advisor for things to do. Everything was great and the presentation was beautiful. Perfect dining experience for people wanting to see the beach! Also our server Brandon was excellent. You must go here!

Reviewed August 22, 2014

My wonderful son treated me to a birthday dinner at Spinners. From hostess to server everyone so nice just a excellent restaurant with above excellent service not one complaint here.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

The food was excellent and so was the service. All this with a great view. Reservations are recommended because seating is limited.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

We really enjoyed this restaurant that spins around so you can see the whole area. The food was good, but it was the view was what was spectacular. The service was excellent and my husband and I both enjoyed our meals here. We like it so much we came back a 2nd night. It was a very relaxing, enjoyable experience. The food was average. I don't recommend the roasted potatoes, as they were just small potatoes (unpeeled) and baked, which were bland. The mashed potatoes were a much better choice. The first night I had the prime rib, which was good and came with salad (or soup) and roasted potatoes and broccoli. My 2nd visit, I had the chicken marsala with mashed potatoes and vegetables (also came with soup or salad). This was also good.The prices are approx. $25-$30 for each entree. The amount of food was more than I could eat, and enough for my husband who was able to finish his meals. I recommend this restaurant for the atmosphere and view. However, the management of this hotel should seriously consider cleaning the roof because if you look down, you can see it and that sight is not so pretty. Good thing the view otherwise is great.