“Loved the view”

Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 149 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We really enjoyed this restaurant that spins around so you can see the whole area. The food was good, but it was the view was what was spectacular. The service was excellent and my husband and I both enjoyed our meals here. We like it so much we came back a 2nd night. It was a very relaxing, enjoyable experience. The food was average. I don't recommend the roasted potatoes, as they were just small potatoes (unpeeled) and baked, which were bland. The mashed potatoes were a much better choice. The first night I had the prime rib, which was good and came with salad (or soup) and roasted potatoes and broccoli. My 2nd visit, I had the chicken marsala with mashed potatoes and vegetables (also came with soup or salad). This was also good.The prices are approx. $25-$30 for each entree. The amount of food was more than I could eat, and enough for my husband who was able to finish his meals. I recommend this restaurant for the atmosphere and view. However, the management of this hotel should seriously consider cleaning the roof because if you look down, you can see it and that sight is not so pretty. Good thing the view otherwise is great.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,652)

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Its takes about an hour for the restaurant to do a full rotation and return to the original position. Service is average. There is a great view of The Gulf of Mexico, the sunset (if you are there at the right time) and the beach.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

We have enjoyed spinners 3 times now and while it is not in the top 5 dining experiences we've had, we have always had friendly knowledgeable staff take care of us and as always the view is stunning. The food is good especially the fish meals, and the desserts have always been very good.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

The food was good. The atmosphere was excellent. We were 17 people and they gave us a reservation and it was a very nice experience.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

This is one of those places that you have to try when in the area. Where else can you enjoy your meal with 360 views of the coastline?
I was nervous that the place was going to be an all show tourist trap with OK food but felt better when our SuperShuttle driver told us this is where he goes for his anniversary. I have much more confidence when I know the locals like a place. Reservations are a must because it is not a large place.
Our server was nice and the food was really good. There was too much to choose from. Even the steak sounded great but we decided to stick with seafood since we can get a steak anywhere. The food was brought out promptly but paced enough (with drinks and desert) that we could enjoy the rotation 2 times for a sunset view...of course a majority of the time between eating was spent taking pictures.