“Excellent Staff and Great View!!!!”

Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 149 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2014

The restaurant has the most amazing view!! The staff was very friendly and the restaurant looked cute and clean. I lucked out when I had Yvette, from Texas, as my server. She was very knowledgeable about different items on the menu and recommend several items that were a big hit for my partner and I. If you go to this restaurant, ask for Yvette! Todd, the manager, was so nice when he stopped by to see if everything was okay. I ordered the cocoanut mahi mahi and it wasn't the best so don't order it.(It was overcooked) My partner order the grouper and it was to die for. I recommend this restaurant if you are on a date or just with family.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

First of all, this is the first negative review I've ever written. I prefer to steer people TOWARDS the good, rather than highlight the bad. However, as I'm reflecting on the absolute worst dining experience I've had in years, I am compelled to warn others who might be drawn this restaurants relatively high rating and its view.

Full disclosure: we went there for Thanksgiving. It was a 'premium' special menu. We made reservations and it was busy.

We had to wave down a hostess to seat us. Once we were sat--no exaggeration--we waited 30 minutes before a waiter even acknowledged us. I had to go hunt down the hostess twice! Once the waiter came to the table he offered up the excuse that he didn't know we were in his station. Guess him nor anyone else looked up and around long enough to notice the party sitting there without even their water glasses filled, looking around anxiously. Attentive, not so much.

We ordered and waited forever some more for some cheap bread and iceberg salads out of a bag. Once dinner finally came, despite being REALLY hungry, none of us could choke down the disgusting tasteless blobs in front of us. We wondered if what we ordered was wrong, but when we looked at the 'traditional thanksgiving dinner' option that others around us ordered (looked straight out of a cafeteria) we knew it wasn't a matter of order choice.

I'm not normally one to raise a ruckus, but I did want to speak with the manager. He offered a half hearted apology about how they don't normally do this and something with the kitchen and comp'd us a dessert. Nevermind the $160 bill for 3 people. This was just awful and still sticks out 9 months later.

Oh, but yeah, those views are nice to look at while you're being avoided or trying not to think about what can your food came out of 10 minutes earlier.

5  Thank Picky_Traveler_78
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I came to the conclusion that diners must be just wowed by the view from this restaurant. If you go while the sun's still up, you'll see that it's tired and needs a renovation badly. Food-wise it's mediocre, and I'm being kind. The view, however, is marvelous! I've eaten here 3 times recently due to pressure from visiting friends who want to go to "the restaurant that turns and has great views".
Each time, I hope for the best, but it's the same. Overcooked appetizers, tough steak, boring sides, just not good for the money you pay There's so many other great options, good restaurants on the beach, but most are on Gulf Blvd, no views.
My advice, go for cocktails and dine at Fetishes!

3  Thank Christina S
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We went here at sunset for dinner. The views are really beautiful and so it made it worth it for us. Service was a little slow at times. We both had a grouper dish and it was very good. Key lime pie was good. We would return just for the atmosphere. I would recommend reservations.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Went here for a birthday dinner. The views are fab and atmosphere busy and efficient. Appetisers nice but main courses were all spoilt because of an antiseptic flavouring to the rice and vegetables (broccoli, etc) where clearly chopping boards, collanders, etc have not been thoroughly rinsed. Very clinical taste and no one could eat them out of our party of 5. A complete contrast to Cafe Luna and Gigi's whose vegetables including broccoli were delicious.

3  Thank Sellywoo