“Amazing Views! Surprisingly good food!”

Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 146 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Amazing Views! Surprisingly good food!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

The views are 360 on this revolving restaurant. I was staying at the hotel and did not have much expectation of this type restaurant. Surprise, the wait staff are very efficient. They have a nice selection on the menu. I ate here twice in several days and enjoyed the meals immensely. The first night I had the Rib Eye and it was very good, cooked perfectly. But the dinner salad was excellent! The next time I had the grilled grouper picatta (lemon/butter sauce). The fish was fresh and delicious but they went a bit too heavy with the sauce. Again the dinner salad was excellent as was the service. Enjoyed both meals and look forward to returning again.

Visited July 2014

Ormond Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place for a date”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

My husband and I went for dinner, it was great. After dinner we went to the bar for an after dinner drink and met some people from out of town----we ended up being there for hours laughing and having a great time.

Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Spinners is really worth a visit as that special treat for any visit to St Pete's area.
The food was of a high standard, the service excellent, and the views were out of this world. It is worth noting you will need to book in advance, but that is to be expected.
We visited at Sunset, which made it that bit more special.
The staff did not rush you to finish your meal, and offered great advice on the choices.
My only negative, was they did not stock ice cream, which when you have a family with small children can be a slight issue.
But well worth the visit!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Lee P
London
“It's the view !”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

First and foremost as I say it's the view ! You can not knock it ! Well mane for 90 degrees of it but wow you would be quite a grinch ! The food is good but not great. The servers work hard and do their best. I would liken it to food on a short haul boat trip or suchlike.

• Visited March 2014
Tampa
“Fabulous Experience!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My family and I recently ate at Spinners while vacationing at the Grand Plaza. We thoroughly enjoyed the whole meal - from the appetizers and drinks to the filet mignon. The steak was so delicious, I ate the whole thing (and I am a small person). We also were able to enjoy a magnificent sunset as our table revolved along the Gulf. The food was wonderful, and the service was superb. We can't wait to go back!

• Visited July 2014