“Not our best visit!”

Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 147 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

As usual our 1st stop at the beach! Spectacular views! We ordered the smoked fish dip which was delish after a looooong wait for it to be served. Our lunch was also good after a long wait. Not sure what the holdup was, but the waiter was quite distressed about the time. The manager came to our table and assured us he would cover the Fish Dip, which we appreciated. We were enjoying the views so the wait wasn't a horrible issue. Salads were fresh and very large. Cheese burger and fries were amazing! Do recommend highly!

There are newer reviews for Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Had a date night there recently with my wife. My soup and main dish were okay, she sent back the soup, the salad, and the main dish. The clincher was an absurd $30 fee for the waiter to twist open the wine bottle we brought. Yes, it's standard to charge a fee for bringing your own bottle of wine, but $30! Even the manager admitted it was $10-15 higher than for any other restaurant he's ever worked. I had asked for him to provide feedback in that I had called to ask about their policy/cost in taking our own wine days earlier and was told, "we don't have a policy, people do it all of the time". Go for the views and a drink, eat elsewhere.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Went for lunch on a beautiful day. Food was good--average price for a sit down lunch. Lunch hours go till 4PM. Views were spectacular...chance for great pictures.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

We went to dinner for my daughter's birthday while on vacation in St. Pete's. We were a party of 7 and had not made reservations until that morning. When I called they told me there weren't any reservations, but I asked them to call me back if there were any cancellations. Much to my surprise, they called back soon after to let me know we were in! We were all very excited. The restaurant is quite old looking but clean and the views are spectacular. Unfortunately our server was only fair. He seemed a bit annoyed at having to serve us. He really put a damper on an otherwise lovely evening. The food was good, not great. It was really nice to see all of saint Pete's beach and the surrounding area from a bird's eye view.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Went for lunch and everything was perfect, from the views as the restaurant revolves, to the service to the food.

Could not recommend enough and would definitely return. Everything was first class.