“Valentines Day Lunch”

Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 149 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2014

This is our favourite restaurant for lunch.
Waitress,Diana was so nice and helpful and all staff very friendly . The service is wonderful and efficient. We loved our food and served promptly.......it was a sunny day and the view breathtaking .... Spinners is a great experience....love it!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,652)

Reviewed February 15, 2014

We were there after sunset so view not as spectacular. Food is average but not outstanding. We got spoiled at the Chill where the food is half the price and twice as good. Service at Spinners was very good. Only real complaint was that I found the restaurant cold so rather uncomfortable throughout the meal. Had the broiled grouper which in my opinion was overdone and dry. Would not go back. Better restaurants in the area.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

You will not be sorry that you chose to eat at Spinners. The food is delicious, the service is phenominal, and the view is simply amazing.

I live in Clearwater, Fl. Everytime someone visits us we take them to spinners which is a delightful surprise for them. They have all loved it.

My sister and her husband from Ohio is visiting in St. Pete Beach, and my other sister from Ohio is visiting also from Ohio and feb 13th 2014 was her birthday. We went there for my sister's birthday and had a marvelous experience. Food was delicious and plentiful, our waiter was from Columbus, Ohio and we enjoyed knowing that.

I would highly reccomend Spinngers Restaurant in the Plaza Hotel to anyone who wants a definetly marvelous experience.

Brenda Hopkins

Reviewed February 14, 2014

This was my first dining experience at Spinner's Revolving Rooftop Bistro. The waiter and staff were very friendly. the food was delicious and large portion sizes. But the very best part was the 360 view which was absolutely breathtaking!!! I would definitely recommend this restaurant and it's well worth driving out of your way to dine here. I will definitely dine here every time I am in this area (I live I'm OH). My son will be flying down next week and we will be taking him to Spinners for a great dining experience while he is here.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

although we were there on low season and there was only three tables being served, I'm sure that was the reason for the exceptional service, the restaurant is very nice and nice decor, the views are amazing if you get lucky to get a table that is on the spinning part of the restaurant…food is over priced