Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 152 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2013

if you happen to be in St Pete's this is a definite to go. The food is amazing, with a wide and varied menu choice, our complaint was the portions are sooooooo big I couldn't finish my meal, not a bad thing really, and like all of America fabulous service. the staff were very attentive and helpful.
The views even on a cloudy night were incredible, and would be spectacular on a cloud free night.

1  Thank wine1961
Write a ReviewReviews (2,730)

Reviewed November 13, 2013

The view, of course, was fantastic! My husband and I were staying at another hotel and came just for lunch. The lunch prices were reasonable. The real reason we came was for the view. The wait staff seemed to "share" us but they were all very friendly. The spinning takes 1 hour 15 minutes at lunch and 1 hour at dinner is what we were told.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We came to celebrate my sister's birthday. We received fast and courteous service all through our visit at the restaurant. Our waiter made sure we had everything we needed and checked on us several times during our visit. The view is unbelievable and I always bring my out of state family and friends and local friends to your special place. The waiter even took our pictures with my camera so we would have some great memories.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

The view is amazing!! Good food and great service! My daughter loves the ride up the elevator. Kid friendly. We really love this place!

1  Thank Annawomack
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Best to go for the unmatched views of the gulf at sunset and a few drinks. Loved the rotating floor. Great atmosphere. Service was good. The wait staff friendly. We did wonder why, when giving us the day's specials, the server felt the need to tell us the price of the appetizers. Did he not think we could afford it? lol The food was not to our liking. Maybe we ordered the wrong things (?) Avoid the crab cakes. Although beautifully presented, way Too Salty. Blackened Grouper should be removed from the menu. Also, would be a good idea to keep a few wipes handy to keep the windows free of hand prints and smudges. Since the windows are part of the main attraction, afterall.
We are willing to give it another try just for the unique location and design. For cocktails.