“Excellent evening”

Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 148 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This I believe is the only revolving restaurant in Florida ,the view is lovely ,along the beach ,inland to st.petersburg,and also the sunshine skyway bridge.
The food is excellent,and they have a vey good selection of drinks,and cocktails.
Went for my birthday ,something a bit different!especially as the restaurant revolves on walls are plaques stating what is located at that angle

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Celebrated a birthday brunch with friends. The view was amazing all 360 degrees. Everyone was more than satisfied with both food and service.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

The views from the rotating restaurant at Spinners rotating restaurant are breathtaking when the sunsets. This great relaxing environment is well backed up by some very good food. Having eaten here on several occasions I can say that the Prime rib, filet mignon and the grouper are always excellent and are accompanied by a good array of appetizers, vegetables, wines, beers and deserts. My only concern is that they do not allow any sharing of appetizers and entrees, whilst I understand not sharing entrees it is very common for my wife and I and many dinners to share appetizers so I think this is a poor policy. Overall dining experience was very good and we will definitely return.

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner at Spinners at what a delight. The staff were very pleasant, knowledgeable about the menu items, and efficient. Had the clam chowder as appetizer and was the best I ever had. My partner and I both had the fried shrimp and received a large portion that was excellent.

Overall, a very good experience.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We lived here for 8 years and never had tried Spinners until we were in vacation, fantastic! Even if the food had been average, the view itself is so phenomenal it would be worth doing it again but the food was fantastic! We had seafood, when at the beach and all... Delicious.