Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 152 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Good bar, excellent food and to die for views! We went two nights in a row be caused we loved it so much. Wonderful salad! Kinda wish I stayed in the hotel here!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,734)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

There are two ways of getting to the restaurant: the front elevator of the hotel or the guest elevators in the lobby. All are very slow, so keep in mind that it might take a while, especially during busy times! When I was there for my rehearsal dinner, my friends and I calculated that it does one revolution every hour. It goes quite slow, but is very entertaining! You are definitely able to walk around without a problem, just don't try to recline anything on the glass because it will fall! The menu is quite extensive and has everything basic: chicken, red meat, seafood, sandwiches/burgers, pasta, dessert. They offer all sorts of cocktails from the full bar. The price is a bit steep, but is as expected from a restaurant like this. I very much recommend it.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

It is only the View that makes this a nice place to eat. Both the food and service were barely average, but the prices are not. You pay for the ability to sit atop the hotel and watch the view go by. My wife was a little unsettled by the movement but she got used to it after a while, so those affected by motion may want to be prepared for that. Lastly, the server added his own 20% tip onto the bill after we left him CASH!!! We even left him more than 20% in the first place (more than he deserved actually) and he still tried to screw us over. I wonder how many times he has gotten away with this before???

Reviewed August 29, 2013

On a night out without the kids we enjoyed a lovely meal here. The ongoing view as the restaurant revolves is breaktaking. The food was very good and the wait staff were very attentive. We enjoyed Grouper Oscar and Coconut Mahi Mahi.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I'm been to Spinners four times over the last number of years and it's always such a great place to go. Love the great views with the revolving floor. You get all the angles of beautiful St. Pete beach and surroundings. I think it's best to go during the day because of the views. Enjoyed chatting with our server in August and service was quick. Loved the Lobster pasta and the bread was so fresh and warm. You can't go wrong going there.You don't even really need to make reservations.