“Spinners....so romantic!”

Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 147 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
St. John's, Canada
“Spinners....so romantic!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Beautiful restaurant, service was awesome and the food was delicious. Our server was very friendly and patient.It was everything we had hoped it would be. We are planning to return again next year with the rest of the family!

Pittsburgh
“Decent food, but found a hair in mine”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The view is great. The service was good. There was a hair in my food that I found when I was about done with it. I didn't finish it, nor did I mention it to the server. I didn't want to cause a commotion. It takes about 1 hour to spin all the way around.

Visited July 2013
Pinellas Park, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spinners Restaurant”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

My husband and I try to go to Spinners Rooftop Bistro at least one day a month and that's thanks to the beautiful gulf view and our special waitress Sonya. She brings such a lovely personality to our visit we keep coming back. Usually we get a fish sandwich and potato salad. Both are done to perfection and the portions are large. We never come away hungry. Next time I promised myself to try something else but who knows as I said the fish is excellent.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Donna S
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great food, service and view”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The view from Spinner's, a 360 rotating restaurant is magnificent. They serve both lunch and dinner and have a bar serving delicious drinks. The service and the food was very good. They don't take reservations but if you can get a table around sunset there is no better view of the sunset anywhere. The dinner menu has a choice of about 15 appetizers. The Shrimp Mojito is a must have. The dinner menu has a wide selection of steaks, seafood, chicken as well as pasta dishes. They also have an extensive wine selection as well as some great martini choices. For our family of seafood lovers there are many delicious choices. Look forward to our next visit.

1 Thank Ilvtink
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Spinners Resturant”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My wife and I had lunch at Spinners and were served by a wonderful waiter C.J. We intend to be back in Oct. and spend a few days at the GRAND PLAZA HOTEL. At that time we will surely eat at Spinners.

2 Thank Bill B