“Great View!”

Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 148 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Went up to watch the sunset and have cocktails.It was really nice.Next time we will go for dinner as well.

Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Went for dinner last night. Ordered seafood trio for an app. Beautiful plating, but nothing I'd order again for taste. Had grouper Oscar for dinner, it had so much hollendaise you couldn't taste the fish. Same goes for the rib eye. The hollendaise was very bad, and was smothered over all the fish/meat. I swear they used boxed potatoes for their "mashed potatoes". They were gummy. We could not eat them. Broccoli was over cooked, my asparagus was steamed the way I like it (fresh with a crunch), but the prep didn't know where to cut the stalk, bc much of the stalk was "woody". The food I believe, was extremely bad for being as expensive as it is. I suppose you are paying for the rotating floor, that really doesn't seat too many people. The view of st Pete is amazing. Love the rotation, with many photo opportunities. The building needs a lot of work on the outside. When you look out the windows at the scenic view, you see tons rust and ugly paint. Needs a face lift. ;)

But, if we were to go again, we'd go for drinks and dessert. Would go again just for the view, but skip the overly priced food.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

You can't beat the 360 degree views as the floor slowly rotates during dinner. The food was very good and the staff very attentive.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

My husband and I went to SPinners Rooftop Revolving bistro and it exceede our expectations. We went for lunch. Had brocali and steak soup coconut shrimp and fish sandwiches the food was delicous the waiters were extrmemly friendly cant wait to go back one day no negative comments and food came out very quickly :)

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have to say that I am surprised by the reviews I read regarding the quality of the food. My husband and I stay at the Grand Plaza often and when we do we eat at Spinners. We usually always order a seafood selections and have had no complaints. The clam chowder soup is fantastic! It is so thick and has actual fresh clams and not tiny pieces of clams. I could have ate two bowls. Their cheesecake is delicious. We do not feel that the prices are too high for a restaurant with such a beautiful view. Dinners are from $25. - $40. depending on what you order. The appetizers are very reasonably priced and we usually order at least one. The restaurant does not seat that many people at one time so there probably could be a long wait at certain times. On this visit we had to wait about 10 minutes for a table. We just sat at the bar area and enjoyed a cocktail before dinner. Our waiter Chris was fantastic!!