“Great food, fantastic view!”

Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 155 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have to say that I am surprised by the reviews I read regarding the quality of the food. My husband and I stay at the Grand Plaza often and when we do we eat at Spinners. We usually always order a seafood selections and have had no complaints. The clam chowder soup is fantastic! It is so thick and has actual fresh clams and not tiny pieces of clams. I could have ate two bowls. Their cheesecake is delicious. We do not feel that the prices are too high for a restaurant with such a beautiful view. Dinners are from $25. - $40. depending on what you order. The appetizers are very reasonably priced and we usually order at least one. The restaurant does not seat that many people at one time so there probably could be a long wait at certain times. On this visit we had to wait about 10 minutes for a table. We just sat at the bar area and enjoyed a cocktail before dinner. Our waiter Chris was fantastic!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,823)

Reviewed April 14, 2013

The view is good but the food is very poor. The Chicken Parmigiana was very salty and the tomato sauce very sweet. After a 50 minute wait and my wife finishing her meal they brought my meal. The manager did not even come out to apologize. Very poor. Rather than make our server feel even more upset I felt it better to just leave with the free salad they gave. Terrible to be on vacation and have to argue with the manager so left it at that.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

My husband and I went to this restaurant while staying at the Grand Plaza hotel. We were on our honeymoon, so we didn't mind spending the extra money to have dinner. We arrived a little early for the sunset, so we were told to pick our table. We waited a long time for a server, and when one came to us she apologized. She said she didn't know someone was seated in her section. To make up for it, she offered us a dessert to share afterwards.

The food was good, and once it got closer to sunset the tables started to fill up. Our server was very friendly and was willing to take a phone of us with the sunset. We spent a couple of hours there, and never felt rushed to leave.

It was worth the money for the view. We'd go again if we were in the area.

1  Thank GlendaS966
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I really wanted to like this place...I've been there several times. The only redeeming thing is the view. Period. We had company that wanted to go there, although I tried to talk them out of it. The food is so below par. The pesto looked and tasted like green saw dust. Both fish dishes were way over cooked, and one had a hair in it. The entire experience was dreadful. I really won't be back, not even for the view.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

If you want some of the best clam chowder you will ever have then this is the place for you.

We had a group of seven people and each person had a different menu item and everyone loved their choice.

The revolving restaurant enables you to see for miles on a clear evening and the sunset on the gulf tops off a perfect dinner.

We received very good service and the prices were reasonable for the meals. If you have room they have a great dessert selection.

Make this place one of your meal priorities if you are in the area.

1  Thank Toddamy