“The best view of the city”

Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 147 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
St. Pete Beach, Florida
“The best view of the city”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

This place has the best 360 degree view of the city. You can see the Gulf of Mexico and Bocca Ceiga Bay. The food was better the first time we went, but was still good. Dinner prices range from the $20's to $30's, specializing in seafood and steaks. The staff takes their time and does not rush you during dinner. It is a nice place to go to celebrate a special occasion. Six of us had dinner and drinks for $200, without the tip.

Brooksville, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful view but bad food and service”
Reviewed July 26, 2011

The server had a bad attitude and did not come back to refill our drinks or check in with us. We had to go find the server just to get our bill. The food was subpar and not worth the visit.

Visited July 2011
Centerville, Iowa
“Great food, spectacular view, wonderful service!!”
Reviewed July 26, 2011

We just returned from the Grand Plaza Hotel and ate at Spinners. Our boys loved the revolving restaurant, as did we!! The food was wonderful, the service was top-notch. It's a great place to sit, relax, and soak up the beautiful Florida beach. We will return!

1 Thank luv4bigreds
Phoenix, Arizona
“The only negative review that I have ever written”
Reviewed July 23, 2011

Let me first say that most people that write negative reviews are stupid/ignorant, and never have worked in the industry. The only reason I am taking the time to write this is to hopefully save some other poor couple who is on vacation from having a terrible experience here. My girlfriend and I flew into Tampa for a 6 day vacation and she had researched just about every single restaurant in St. Pete before deciding on Spinner's, mostly for the concept and view. They do not take reservations which is completely understandable, so we arrived at 8 pm to be able to enjoy the sunset while having dinner. We asked the hostess to please give us a table with a view of the sunset, which was the main reason for choosing this restaurant. The hostess brought us to a table on the opposite side from the gulf, so I asked her before we sat once again if we could please have one of the tables with a view of the sunset, she asked a nearby server where she should take us and her response was "That's not how we do things here!" Despite that we were thankful that the hostess took us to a table that was just rotating to the gulf side. We sat at exactly 8 pm, after about ten minutes from when we sat the hostess came by and said our server was busy and took our drink/appy order. She brought our drinks by and then we waited...and waited...and waited...at 8:25 I finally went up to the host stand and asked the manager if a server was going to come by?! The hostess said he was on the way over now...he had walked past us earlier and said your appetizer will be out soon, but never identified himself as our server or said his name. The rest of the experience was much of the same, our spinach dip (which had stale chips) arrived at 8:45, our breadsticks that were supposed to come out shortly after sitting down came out at 9:15, and I honestly don't know how long the entrees took. I do know that at one point I asked my g/f if we would get our food by the time we spun back around to where we had a view of a liquor store...completely joking because of how much longer that would take, but we actually passed the liquor store when we finally had our entrees delivered. I guess that the biggest problem with the entire experience was the complete lack of caring of the manager on duty. I am a restaurant manager myself, and if a guest had to walk to the host stand and ask me for a server to come by after being seated for 25 minutes I would have gone above and beyond to wow them the rest of the night. That moron never even stopped by our table to ask how anything was. All in all with tip my g/f and I spent about $130 for 2 people and we both left shaking our heads because I would have rather spent that time getting a colonoscospy and would rather have eaten ramen noodles and donated the $129 to a worthwhile charity! I most likely will never write another negative review, but if you happen to be in St. Pete and are looking for a good dinner...you would be better of picking up some take out and enjoying it on the beach, not even a picture perfect sunset will save your time, money and blood pressure.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best dining experience I've had overall.”
Reviewed July 21, 2011

With this restaurant, in my opinion... the only improvement they could make is to add sushi to the menu!! Other than that, it's PERFECTION.

1 Thank Galane_11