All reviews huge deck pete beach free beer and wine boca ciega bay living room main resort beach access other guests within walking distance full size refrigerator beach side small pool directly across the street sister resort home away from home spring break lounge chairs
Reviewed October 30, 2017

This hotel has a great location. Walking distance to restaurants, convenience store and the beach and bay! They provide everything you need for a great stay. The staff are very accommodating and just good people.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Plaza-Resorts_Owner, General Manager at Bay Palms Waterfront Resort - Hotel and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Hello Sue, your review is a very kind and I’ll be sure to pass this along to our staff. We strive to always provide genuine and quality customer service to our guests so they know they are taken care of during their stay. Please come back and see us! We’d be happy to have you.

Reviewed October 27, 2017

I rented this room for my parents when they were visiting me here in St. Pete. What a beautiful setting!! My parents are in their 70's and I wanted them to be in a safe, quiet place. The other guests were very nice and the management and other hotel employees were awesome. This is the go to hotel for my family for now on.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

Hello Tracy and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We always strive to have our guests wanting to come back again and again, so I’m glad you decided to make us your ‘go to’ location. We hope to see you back again soon. Give us a call direct at 1-800-257-8998 and our front office staff will be happy to set up your next vacation.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

We always choose the Bay Palms Resort when we are in St. Pete's Beach. The rooms are perfect for our needs and the location is the best.

The staff will puts new meaning into customer service. All are wonderful, but between Sammie in the morning and Adam in the evening, I know I am guaranteed to have fabulous assistance no matter my concern.

Room Tip: There are rooms that face the water and they are pleasantly situated.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

Thank you for leaving this great review and choosing the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort as your premier location when staying on St. Pete Beach. We hope you also had the chance to take advantage of our beachside amenities like our beachside pool, bar, and beach chairs. Thank you for acknowledging our stellar staff, I’ll be sure to pass this message along to Sammie and Adam. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed October 21, 2017

Stay here every year on the gulf for three weeks. Wonderful spot overlooking the water and wildlife. nice guests to enjoy time with. The Motel has laundry, swimming pool, beach across the road, barbecues for guest usage, local shops and restaurants are very good.Fishing docks and moorings Spacious apartment and spotlessly clean. Staff are excellent and the owner very nice and comes around to check everything is going well. Basically everything you need for a perfect holiday.

Room Tip: I would say all rooms facing the water would be my first choice
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Frank, I want to thank you for your loyal business and taking the time to leave us this review. We strive to make this a place where people will want to come back year after year, so it makes us happy to see that after so long you’re still enjoying your stay like it’s the first time. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

I have been staying here several times a year for a few years now. The staff treat you like your part of the family. The rooms have everything you can imagine from the kitchenette to the linens. Also always Extremly clean and you call they are right there.

Room Tip: I always have a bunch of soda and snacks leftover which I offer to neighboring guest. And everyone does the same.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
Plaza-Resorts_Owner, General Manager at Bay Palms Waterfront Resort - Hotel and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re so glad you joined the Plaza Beach family and had a wonderful time at our hotel. We hope you also had a chance to check out the amenities available on our beach side property! Please come back and see us! We would love to become a tradition for you and your family.