St. Pete Florida has some of the best beaches in the world with great sunsets! Fine sugar sand and warm clear water, whole family had a great time swimming, fishing and sunbathing. The weather was perfect, in the 80's daytime, and in the 60's at night. The Bay Palms Resort is on the bay side of the island so we fished off the pier, sunbathed on the deck, swam in the pool when not playing at the beach. Manatees swim up to the deck with their babes which the kids loved. This is not a cookie cutter resort where your one in a million, but a small family run place with a local flavor. Office staff is nice and our house keeper Inga kept, our rooms very clean and well stocked. Shopping is wonderful with food stores, bakery and pharmacy within walking distance. Over all a great relaxing vacation with the family in the sun. Can't wait till next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely Renovated this year, the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort - Hotel and Marina is an authentic Florida boutique resort situated directly on the Boca Ciega Bay. Boasting as having one of the largest privately owned fishing piers in St Petersburg at 1,500 square feet, you can enjoy great fishing, watch the manatees and dolphins, or dock your boat right on site. With a beautiful pool overlooking the Boca Ciega Bay this makes Bay Palms Waterfront Resort a perfect destination for relaxation, and best of all, it is only 200 feet from the beach. Room types range from spacious studio apartments with kitchenettes to large one bedroom apartment suites. Best of all, we have NO surprise resort fees! Enjoy everything the Bay Palms has to offer at no additional cost. We really mean it: FREE Fitness Room, FREE Wireless Internet, FREE Parking, FREE BBQ Area, and FREE Private Fishing Pier use. Our resort is Family Owned and Operated, and has been since 2008. The family is very active in the day to day operations, on property daily, and has a friendly staff ready to assist you with your authentic Florida vacation. Members of Superior Small Lodging Association and Approved by AAA for Quality and Standards, our resort is one of only a handful of resorts in Florida that has received the Green Lodging seal from the State of Florida as well as Greenleaders Gold Award from TripAdvisor for our effort in conserving and recycling. St Pete Beach is a 6-mile island and the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort is directly in the center of the island. Everything is within walking distance: the grocery store, restaurants, and shopping are just across the street. Activities such as Deep Sea Fishing, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Dolphin Cruises, Sunset Cruises and many different island cruises visiting the nearby islands are available nearby. Best of all we are only 30 minutes from Busch Gardens and 90 minutes from Disney and all the Orlando Parks. Also, as a guest of the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort, you will have full access to the Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort which is owned by the same family. You will have FREE full use of all the amenities at the Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort including the private beach, large heated pool overlooking the beach, FREE beach chairs, FREE beach towels, FREE parking and many more amenities. We look forward to hosting you at the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort. Try us, and see for yourself why so many people return to the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bay Palms Waterfront Resort - Hotel and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Palms Waterfront Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Bay Palm Resort
- Bay Palms Waterfront Resort - Hotel And Marina St. Pete Beach, Florida