“Thanks Alicia!”

The Oyster Shucker
Ranked #49 of 153 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Oyster Shucker, your neighbor hood bar and grille offers a dining experience and atmosphere like none other. We offer a comfortable dining room with great waterfront views and amazing sunsets. The Oyster Shucker boasts a full bar, a comfortable banquet room and delicious salad bar, making it perfect for wedding rehearsals dinners, birthdays, anniversaries, or company events.
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Alicia is one of the best bartenders on St Pete Beach!
She is often busier than the proverbial "one-armed paper hanger" but so efficient...and she mixes a mean Manhatten.
Happy Hour drink specials are great as are the appetizers and entrees.
We will definetly return.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Great place for Happy Hour or for that matter anytime! We always feel welcome. The owner frequently visits tables and is very personable.

2  Thank RLKnapp
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Went for the Early Bird, had the Lobster Pasta and the Salmon Rockefeller. They were good. Great drink prices. People around us had the All You Can Eat Crab, that looked really good.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Try the scallops, dressed in the chefs sauce sitting on a bed of creamed spinach. We are glad they brought this dish back, we visit once a week for this item. The service is good, the bar is friendly, and the owner is usually on premises. And that my friend, is good for business.

2  Thank Mr G
Reviewed January 26, 2014

My wife and I were walking on St Pete Beach and saw airplane banner advertising "all the crab legs you can eat at Oyster Shucker". It's been a couple of years since our last visit so we decided to give the crab legs a try. I wish we hadn't.

The restaurant is at the north end of St Pete Beach a block off the Gulf. It's large, crowded, and noisy with tables packed in tightly. There is indoor and porch seating, but no real view. Service was poor. Slow and abrupt.

I ordered the all-you-can-eat snow crabs. They were small (skinny), difficult to eat because of their size and fishy tasting. Refills were slow. I just gave up ...not worth the effort to fight the small size and the long wait in-between portions.

My wife ordered skewered shrimp and didn't like them. They were mush. A friend ordered a lobster pizza and said it was bland ...she didn't eat it. Another friend ordered paella and enjoyer it.

I'm hoping this experience was just a one-off, but it will be a while before we give Oyster Shucker another chance. My feeling, you can do a lot better on the beach.

4  Thank HaroldB104