“Unique sunset from the roof-top deck”
Review of Crabby Bill’s

Crabby Bill’s
Ranked #47 of 148 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Crabby Bill's St Pete Beach has been welcoming customers since 1991. Located directly on St. Pete Beach, we offer beautiful views of the Gulf of Mexico from anywhere inside the restaurant and a Tiki bar on our rooftop to watch the gorgeous Florida sunsets. We are a Fresh No Frills Good Eatin' Seafood restaurant.
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Like any other Crabby Bill's, this is also good and trustable. However, this one here offers a unique ttraction - an amazing roof-top deck - restaurant, bar and drink bar - where sunset acquires an unique dimension. Come on in early as it usually crowds up quickly.

Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

It was our first night in town and this restaurant was just steps from our hotel. The drinks were strong and the food was delicious!!

Reviewed May 3, 2014

After flying all day and finally "getting there" - we were just "starving". We saw Crabby Bill's as we were headed to our hotel on St Pete Beach and we decided to stop and give it a try. The restaurant is right on the beach and the staff were all very friendly. We had missed lunch - but - we were too early for dinner - but - we needed to eat something ! The staff helped us with exactly what to pick out to eat without overdoing it for dinner. Awesome beverages ! Great atmosphere ! and - Terrific seafood ! You want to put Crabby Bill's on your list of places to eat when visiting St Pete Beach !!

Reviewed May 2, 2014

I dined by myself, but other than when I arrived and they asked if I wanted to eat at the bar, I felt welcome. I had the lobster special that was 4 rock lobsters. I was a little uncertain, but the servers assured me they were good. I am glad I went with them, I really enjoyed them. I had the hush puppies for a side and they were just ok as were the green beans.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Our first night in St Pete we chose Crabby Bill's. It was very close to our hotel and we were tired from travel. The service was quick and friendly.

My husband and I had surf n turf and it was good. Not exceptional, but good.

Great place to visit.