“Meh”
Review of Crabby Bill’s

Crabby Bill’s
Ranked #53 of 145 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Crabby Bill's St Pete Beach has been welcoming customers since 1991. Located directly on St. Pete Beach, we offer beautiful views of the Gulf of Mexico from anywhere inside the restaurant and a Tiki bar on our rooftop to watch the gorgeous Florida sunsets. We are a Fresh No Frills Good Eatin' Seafood restaurant.
Omaha, Nebraska
“Meh”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

From all the hype surrounding the name of the place, I expected more. The food was just so-so and the service was pretty bad. The view of the sunset off of the tiki-bar upstairs deck was phenomenal, but it isn't like they produced that. They just lucked out with the real estate purchase. We had really great luck with food the entire trip, but this was the one place I would not return to. Sorry Bill!

Northwood, Iowa, United States
“YUM”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Food was great, good prices. Liked the atmosphere and cheap beer! Staff was friendly. Would eat here again!

Visited September 2013
Florida
“Worst meal in a long time”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

My husband and I visited Crabby Bill's on St Pete Beach for dinner last night. We used to frequent the place and always had a good meal. I don't know what has happened but the quality has gone downhill. My husband ordered fried oysters, creole rice and green beans. The beans and rice were quite good. The breading on the oysters was soggy and tasted only of old oil.

I'm vegan. I ordered a house salad without cheese. For $7.79 I got a bowl of lettuce, 2 slices of onion and 2 cherry tomatoes. I had asked the waitress to add some romaine lettuce to the spring mix. She didn't. I also ordered the vegetable of the day which turned out to be carrots. They were baby carrots that had absolutely no taste; for a cost of $1.99.

So our meal came to $28 as we only had water to drink. Once I got home, I had a real meal. We won't be going back to Crabby Bill's. What a shame cause I really used to like the place.

Romeoville
“Great food”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We chose to sit outside on our first ever visit to this restaurant, little did we know just how windy it was, but that being said, the food was delicious and the service great. We started with the conch fritters...the best we've had in Florida!!! The blackened grouper and mahi were super.

norfolk
“Good view average food”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We decided on Crabby Bills based on a list of local restuarants given by our hotel and it was in close walking distance. The view was great and would have been a cool place to hang out and just have beers. I would pass as a place to have a good quality meal. Fish tacos being served on the gulf of Mexico should not be pollock or catfish.