“Better choices elsewhere”

Crabby Bill’s
Ranked #46 of 149 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Crabby Bill's St Pete Beach has been welcoming customers since 1991. Located directly on St. Pete Beach, we offer beautiful views of the Gulf of Mexico from anywhere inside the restaurant and a Tiki bar on our rooftop to watch the gorgeous Florida sunsets. We are a Fresh No Frills Good Eatin' Seafood restaurant.
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My wife and I ate here recently and were underwhelmed. The server was blase and so was the entree. We both had Scallops which were tasteless or would have been had they not been drowned in Old Bays and butter. The only saving grace was that prices were at special 20th anniversary rates, at standard menu rates this meal would have been very overpriced.

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

A bit pricy for King crabs but they were fresh. The food is good and the service is friendly. There was a wait when we were there. But there were plenty of empty tables - I don't get the wait. The fried pickles were ok. The fries were good and crispy. The burger was good. The crabs were fresh and sweet. I'd come back again.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I was so sorry I wasted my money and time on this place, service was awlful, never go..Food was cheap but not worth anything, table was sticky, go somewhere else

2  Thank maraffi
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Best fried pickles anywhere! Very reasonably priced, great for families. Girl taking pictures was annoying, pictures were $12.

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

We were lucky enough to stop in for the 20th anniversary pricing. We had peel and eat shrimp, fish dip, fried shrimp, seafood stuffed fish, a burger, and key lime pie. My husband had a cocktail and my mom had wine. It would have been pretty pricy but ended up being a great deal. Our server was nice and friendly. Service was fast. I didn't love sitting on a picnic table bench though so it detracted from the overall experience for me. I'd go back though.