“Nice Spot Nice View - Check It Out!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crabby Bill’s

Crabby Bill’s
Ranked #51 of 145 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view, Bar scene, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Nice Spot Nice View - Check It Out!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

Nice place to go for a very relaxing time. Great view of the Gulf. Drinks are ice cold. Food is better than average. Service was pretty good. No complaints. If you visit St. Pete Beach make it a point to visit this place. A bit pricey but worth it.

Enjoy the view everyone!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Port Talbot, United Kingdom
“Good service and ok food!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Had a family meal at Crabby Bill's on June 1st 2013, having read a few reviews I was quite looking forward to it. We arrived at short notice but was seated within 20 minutes. My first impression was it was a quite a grubby setting with very good views and looked the sort of place that you could have some fun. The staff were accommodating and helped us to navigate the menu. We ordered a selection of seafood, from crab, lobster, shrimps and scallops and it arrived in good time. As in most American restaurants portion size was large and well prepared. I can't say it blew me away, hence the neutral title. Would recommend but advise you manage expectations.

• Visited June 2013
Wisconsin
“The upper level is horrible.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

We thought we'd enjoy the view and eat upstairs - Yikes! Filthy bathrooms, dirty tables, worst service - our waitress was totally oblivious to the basics: She took our order on a napkin, couldn't keep track of who ordered what, food was slow, asked twice for our bill, and she added an 18% gratuity for a table of 4!!

Visited June 2013
st Petersburg, United States
“Nice outdoor beach dining”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

Very good beach front dining serving good seafood in particular. Whilst not fine dining the food is good quality served efficiently by friendly staff. Whilst I an not keen on food being served on plastic and paper plates it is understandable for the environment of the restaurant and does not detract form the tasty food served. Very good family oriented dining inside and away from the bar.

Visited October 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
“I Couldn't Believe How Bad My Meal Was!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

I had going to Crabby Bill's for decade's and recently brought a friend from out of town for a local beach front seafood meal. WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT! I was given 4 scallops on my plate. Now I am not stupid!!!!! I am not a tourist. I cook, shop and know the price per pound for this product. I got a dried up baked potato and choice of one other mundane side. They wanted to charge me for a side salad. My guest got the salad for $2.50 that even was a rip off. It was run down, dirty, the windows haven't been cleaned, the restrooms hadn't been cleaned, the server was not attentive, and I am not going back or recommending it. Other people I have spoken to say it gone downhill too. GO TO PJ'S DOWN THE STREET for a much better experience. SORRY, I used to love the place.

• Visited May 2013