“The upper level is horrible.”
Review of Crabby Bill’s

Crabby Bill’s
Ranked #47 of 148 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Crabby Bill's St Pete Beach has been welcoming customers since 1991. Located directly on St. Pete Beach, we offer beautiful views of the Gulf of Mexico from anywhere inside the restaurant and a Tiki bar on our rooftop to watch the gorgeous Florida sunsets. We are a Fresh No Frills Good Eatin' Seafood restaurant.
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We thought we'd enjoy the view and eat upstairs - Yikes! Filthy bathrooms, dirty tables, worst service - our waitress was totally oblivious to the basics: She took our order on a napkin, couldn't keep track of who ordered what, food was slow, asked twice for our bill, and she added an 18% gratuity for a table of 4!!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Very good beach front dining serving good seafood in particular. Whilst not fine dining the food is good quality served efficiently by friendly staff. Whilst I an not keen on food being served on plastic and paper plates it is understandable for the environment of the restaurant and does not detract form the tasty food served. Very good family oriented dining inside and away from the bar.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I had going to Crabby Bill's for decade's and recently brought a friend from out of town for a local beach front seafood meal. WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT! I was given 4 scallops on my plate. Now I am not stupid!!!!! I am not a tourist. I cook, shop and know the price per pound for this product. I got a dried up baked potato and choice of one other mundane side. They wanted to charge me for a side salad. My guest got the salad for $2.50 that even was a rip off. It was run down, dirty, the windows haven't been cleaned, the restrooms hadn't been cleaned, the server was not attentive, and I am not going back or recommending it. Other people I have spoken to say it gone downhill too. GO TO PJ'S DOWN THE STREET for a much better experience. SORRY, I used to love the place.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We keep returning to Crabby Bill's because it is consistent. Good food, fun atmosphere, clean, a great view of the beach, and reasonable. We haven't been disappointed in 8 years. See you next year, Bill's!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I attended a wedding this past Saturday, June 1, 2013, that was absolutely beautiful. After standing in the dampness for hours, we all, approximately 27 adults and 6 children, were starving. We had reserved space at Crabby Bills and they were absolutely wonderful. They put tables together so all of us to sit together comfortably with plenty of space. The food was just what we wanted, all American, from hamburgers to lobster, pasta to chicken fingers for the kids. It was great! Had the Surf N Turf Special, with two rock lobster tails and 8oz ribeye steak that all just melted in my mouth. We brought a wonderful sheet cake for the couple that the staff was very gracious to setup for the couple to cut, to smooch and smoosh each others faces with. We could not have asked for better service from Christine and her coworkers. She hustled and busseled for all of us and she was a Peach, for sure! Thank you, Crabby Bill's for the accommodations on a Saturday night and Thank you Christine for a GREAT job done!