“Was expecting better”

Crabby Bill’s
Ranked #47 of 148 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Crabby Bill's St Pete Beach has been welcoming customers since 1991. Located directly on St. Pete Beach, we offer beautiful views of the Gulf of Mexico from anywhere inside the restaurant and a Tiki bar on our rooftop to watch the gorgeous Florida sunsets. We are a Fresh No Frills Good Eatin' Seafood restaurant.
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We walked to this restaurant from our hotel. Nice walk on the beach. We arrived about 9:00 pm. It was pretty deserted. That should have told us something right away. We sat on the outside patio upstairs. The waiters were friendly enough. The food though, was average or below. It did not arrive hot. And the portions were small. We would not go back here.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Visited med January on two occasions. Both times I seated myself at the bar as I was alone. Great service from the bartender. I wish I could remember his name but he was very friendly and efficient. He served a large full bar with drinks, food and also got all the drinks for the servers. Seafood tacos were excellent first time I was there and the grouper was very good on second visit. Here's a tip if you don't know what to order ask the bartender/server. They always know the best things to order. Overall excellent.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Had lunch on the outside deck under the sun on a beautiful day at the beach with good seafood and service. What more could you want in January? The seafood platter and fried shrimp were very good. I was especially surprised with the fried fish on the platter-delicious! Gorgeous view of the Gulf of Mexico as well.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were a family of four (two toddlers) and were not that impressed. Had lunch on the outdoor patio. Had a crab cake but they were average. They forgot a portion of my meal. My husband had the fried clams. They were greasy. The fries & sweet potato fries were also not very good and were greasy tasting. The service was poor, we had to keep asking for things that they forgot. It was a waste of money, I was disappointed. The view on the deck outside/bar was nice of the ocean and they have wires up to prevent birds from coming by.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My partner and I dined here on beautiful St. Pete's beach the week of January 14th, 2013. Casual beach wear attire...very rustic interior, with a roof top dining/bar area. Given the non assuming decor we were very pleased by the superior service and the wonderful quality of the food. We ordered the seafood platter and the flounder. What a great set of meals! Food was plentiful and cooked to perfection! Yumm! We so liked it here that we ate here two more times in our 10 days of vacation! BTW the view from the dining room and the roof top are spectacular!