“LOVE this place”

Palm Court Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Description: Tucked away at the end of the Grand Palm Colonnade at Island Grand, Palm Court Italian Grill offers an intimate dining experience with your favorite culinary creations from the Mediterranean. Enjoy a romantic candlelit dinner indoors or under the stars on the patio as you savor creamy pastas and the seafood selections that range from fried calamari to fresh grouper. Complement your meal with an extensive selection of fine wines available by the glass, letting you match each course with pairings recommended by your gracious server.
Reviewed August 22, 2014

This is one of the best restaurants I have eaten at so far. The people are friendly. We got our food fast and the food was terrific. The server was the name Francis. My opinion is that he is the best waiter in that Italian restaurant.

1  Thank Aaron R

Reviewed July 31, 2014

We were walking on the beach to dine at another restaurant when a fast moving T-Storm came by; we were soaked. We decided to turn around and dine at the Palm Court. We were seated under the a/c vents - which we asked to be moved. Food was not good; moderately priced. While we were there, waiters were arguing.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Food is great had our 30th wedding anaveresy there 7 people in the party and all liked the food very much. When I go back to Tradewinds I will be sure to have supper there.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

I do have say that the food here is great!! However, the service is less than good - considering I wanted to smack the waiter at one point for trying to give us parneting advice on when my children should be having a soda (by the way - they are very well behaved or I would have agreed). The food made up for him

Reviewed June 26, 2014

My coworkers and I visited The Palm while in St. Pete's for a training conference and we had an excellent experience. All of us enjoyed our meals and the drinks were fantastic. I had a absolutely phenomenal lamb chop dish with truly glorious garlic mashed potatoes at the recommendation of our server. The limoncello martini was addictive and delicious. However, the best part of this experience was the staff. Our server, Francis, was knowledgeable, funny, and very attentive. Our favorite member of the staff was Audra, the Palm hostess, who was incredibly helpful, kind, and just an all around wonderful person. The owners of The Palm are certainly doing something right to attract such warm, friendly employees. I will definitely go back to The Palm any time I am in St. Pete!