“Best meal we ate all week”

Palm Court Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Description: Tucked away at the end of the Grand Palm Colonnade at Island Grand, Palm Court Italian Grill offers an intimate dining experience with your favorite culinary creations from the Mediterranean. Enjoy a romantic candlelit dinner indoors or under the stars on the patio as you savor creamy pastas and the seafood selections that range from fried calamari to fresh grouper. Complement your meal with an extensive selection of fine wines available by the glass, letting you match each course with pairings recommended by your gracious server.
Reviewed March 27, 2014

This was the best meal we had all week while on vacation. Our waiter, Youseef was great and very attentive.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I was at the Grand Beach Resort for one night as I was speaking at a conference the following day.

I met Audra at the front and asked for a table for one. She delicately looked at her bookings and said let me see what I can do. In a about five minutes, she sat me at a table for four by myself. Daniel gave me the menu and wine list. He was extremely helpful. After I ordered Audra came back and asked if I was interested in sharing my table with a another gentleman who was dining by himself. My response was "SURE". This gentleman was an exhibitor at another conference and was there also one night.

Throughout the evening, my table mate and I got to know one another. We also got to know Audra and Daniel. What a wonderful experience!

My hat is off to Audra and Daniel for a wonderful experience.

Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Our waiter Franz was great and accommodating . We had the lamb chops, pasta ala vodka and the the grouper special and it was fantastic! Order the crab ravioli special, it was to die for.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Service, seating, menu, beverage selection - all were great!
Plus my Lady got a rose!! Don't get that anymore!

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Dinner at the Tradewinds Resort is tasteful and reliably delicious at Palm Court. Tried the calimari , ravioli, pistachio-encrusted grouper, and the minestrone - all very good. Professional wait staff like Daniel add to the dining experience, and Audra welcomes diners. Desserts were beautifully presented but we could not further indulge.